Aggro Chaos Theory

thats true, fair point. I just didn’t think the inf cost of imp would ever have been worth trashing shit from hq without nerve agents or sneakdoor

I like the Imp => Clone Chip tech, that’s nice!

Where are you funding your runs from, though? Has Siphon + Gamble been enough in the early game? Isn’t Kati Jones kind of anti-synergy with the AS tags? She’s a powerhouse late, but only if you can keep her alive :).

Good old-fashioned clicking for money.

I’m sure that’ll attract criticism and lose me credibility, so let me elaborate. Armitage nets you 11c over 8 clicks. Sure gamble + clicking for money nets you 10c in the same timespan and isn’t vulnerable to tagging and synergizes with Shaper burst draw power. 4 Account Siphons, 3 Gambles, and Kati’s early game are all the economy this deck typically needs, and besides the corp is typically much poorer due to Siphon/Crescentus /Imp.

One alternate iteration of this deck I’ve been considering swaps out Siphons for Sneakdoors and Lemuria Codecracker, and also adds Toolbox, Aesop, and Armitage. It’s more traditional to Shapers, and focuses more on a booming economy than subterfuge.

What are y’all’s thoughts on that latter variant?