Anarchy in N.A. - 10 Things I Like and Don't Like About Order & Chaos

I wonder if the more powerful psi effects would have been better implemented as something like the way the mtg Cursed Scroll reveals cards in hand crossed with celebrity gift.

The Runner names a card, then the Corp reveals all cards in HQ. If none of the revealed cards are the named card, $DO_EFFECT

A powerful effect that is limited to once per multiple turns (maybe multi times on the corp turn if you do things to circumvent it), and rewards the runner for HQ accesses and having the read on the corp.

Or

The Runner names a card, then the Corp reveals the top card of R&D. If it is not the named card, $DO_EFFECT

You can then have very powerful effects like caprice that are self limiting as they can only fire one per turn (since the runner will obviously guess right the second time), reward the runner for checking R&D, and combo with the cards that manipulate R&D on the runners turn.

You then make Nisei Division have the ability “The first time cards are revealed from HQ or R&D each turn, draw a card” to reset their Psi reveals.

/Backseat Designer

4 Likes

Disruptor should have been able to trash for a Psi game win or reset a trace to 0 :frowning:

5 Likes

This is what @anon34370798 looks like in my head from now on.

16 Likes

Oh man, a Psi-game disruptor would be perfect. Definitely WTB tools to interact with the game and shift it in one’s favor.

2 Likes

@mediohxcore - make it happen!!!

3 Likes

Oh, gods. You win, @bblum. You win.

FFG prints enough toilet paper

3 Likes

WTB Netrunner-themed toilet merch :wink:

1 Like

Psi-game disruption would be amazing. I agree with @spags that psi is a fun mechanic but shouldn’t really be on super powerful cards.

1 Like

@bblum Had to find an avatar, lol

5 Likes

TOILET paper, they print TOILET PAPER!

5 Likes

That eyebrow game

Let’s try and take the trolling level down a notch guys. Even if it is Spags.

6 Likes

I bring out the worst in all.

I just view this thread as a few good netrunner cards … with a lot of flavor text.

1 Like

This tread is more off rails then a Lucas Twitter ruling…

4 Likes

So when you say you’re in love with the coco…

How much did you pay for it?

2 Likes

10 Things I Like and Don’t Like about Order & Chaos

@moistloaf Slops n Props Edition

1. The paper airplane on Data Folding is really neat. It’s a nice beacon of sunshine amidst all the garish Anarch cards. Word to my girl CT; it’s gotta be her tossing all these things around in netspace. PROPS
  2. The large W on The Board makes me think of the hotel. I can only assume Drake is there cause he seems to enjoy that hotel. Have you heard his new mixtape? It’s seriously very good, probably my favorite work of his after Take Care. PROPS
  3. The grill on Eater is really f****d up. It makes the card extra intimidating for your opponent. I recommend reversing the card so the art is facing the Corporation. PROPS
  4. The trash costs on Constellation Grid and Satellite Grid are very fair. PROPS
  5. I’m really glad we got to see that Weyland isn’t really any more monstrous than the other Corporations. Jack Weyland is a hero and is dragging the screaming child that is mankind forward by its hair. PROPS
  6. Fairly sure Searchlight art is just a MTG land with inverted colors. SLOPS
  7. What the hell is up with the apple on Patch? Am I missing something? Why are we using resources to patch together a digital fruit? SLOPS
  8. Eddie Kim’s bicep is massive. It really inspires me to get back into weight lifting, which is counter-productive to FFG’s business as a gaming company. If they want me to play more Netrunner, please don’t remind me how small my biceps are with card art. SLOPS
  9. Stim Dealer costs way too much. This card already requires multiple cards to make it viable, and we also get to throw 4 credits down the toilet for it. Don’t do drugs, kids. SLOPS
  10. I have to believe the executive on High Risk Investment is receiving oral sex. The flavor text is clearly coming from underneath the desk. This guy is a total boss: he’s making that money, is very good at stacking cards, and is receiving oral sex while at work. PROPS

Overall: 6/10 Props, would purchase again.

5 Likes

Check out Archer’s art, and Sharpshooter. :wink:

4 Likes