Android Netrunner Nationals - Latvia

Hello,

In case you are longing for more Netrunner action, you are very welcome to join our small meta for a wonderful event on 22nd of October in Riga, Latvia. For all relevant info please see Android Netrunner Nationals - Latvia but I will also leave some key info here:

• 6 rounds of swiss followed by cut to top 8 double elimination.
  • Swiss match time 60 min, elimination round time 35 min.
  • There will be 5-10min break between rounds 1-4. A 20min break after 4th round and a 5-10min break after 5th round. Before going to double elimination there will be a 15min break. During double elimination there will be 5min breaks.
  • Last legal pack - everything that is officially out.
  • Up to date tournament rules and MWL apply.
  • Decklists - send txt exports from https://netrunnerdb.com/ or alternate site to janis@brain-games.com

Liiga Smilshkalne will join us for a while so you can get your cards signed. She is preparing a very special prize which is going to be amazing.

There will also be 6 special prizes for the first person to complete a certain achievement each swiss round… more info on that is on the facebook event page comments.

If you have any comments or questions, please leave them on the facebook page, but I will also try to check back here from time to time.

Yay Yay Yay!
I am most likely in, just need to find out whether I’ll fly back on sunday or monday :slight_smile:
Looking forward to Riga!

1 Like