Anrpc dates! Montclair, California 10/8/16

Thanks for the shout out, Jeff! Are you signed up? Let us know if you need any help finding a team. :smile:

Need a team here still

Cool! Why donā€™t you send an email to @tzeentchling (sirkml @ gmail) with the decks youā€™d prefer to play?

Hey guys - I wanted to be a little more open about who is signed up and looking for teams. Here is a sign up sheet that shows the teams signed up and people as well: Presenting the ANRPC Southwest Circuit Prince of Surfers tournament!
Presenting the ANRPC Southwest Circuit Prince of Surfers tournament!

Hey, I just see a form there, not a sheet. It would be good to be able to see the sheet before filling out the form so you could know if your teammates already signed you up, for instance.

Just talk to your team mates, Stephen! Jeezā€¦

:slight_smile:

But yeah, we still havenā€™t signed up, but we are good! :wink:

I wanted to see what other teams had signed up :P.

Thanks for the heads up! I am going to put this at the end of the form, but for anyone looking to see who is already signed up you can go here: Prince of Surfers Registration Form (Responses) - Google Sheets
Prince of Surfers Registration Form (Responses) - Google Sheets

1 Like

Anyone post anything about this on fb or anywhere else since maybe thereā€™s like 5 of us on here

There are 2 teams coming in from San Diego not counting the tournament organizers (we are in a team that is available to break up as needed) but out of those three only the TOs are on this list. Hollywood Reno is also missing a name. :slight_smile:

Wait! Who signed up for team Hollywood Renovation?!? They forgot to put my name there! :scream:

1 Like

There you go!

Thatā€™s odd, I put the names in and I was sure I included yours, @raphaeln. Must have been a form oddity.

No worries, @tzeentchling! Just didnā€™t want anyone stealing my spot on the team :grin:

Yep, we posted on the West Coast Netrunners page and Reddit. Weā€™ll send out some more reminders as the date nears.

Just a friendly warning that Escalation will be legal for this event as long as the packs are out. Slot those hoppers, friends!