2x Parasite

Resource (16)
3x Activist Support
3x Daily Casts
2x New Angeles City Hall
2x Personal Workshop ●●●●●●●●
3x Same Old Thing
3x Wyldside

i just threw this list together tonight and havent had a chance to play it. i got the idea from the lil blackmailer chaos theory deck that was bouncing around the BGG forums last week and the noise art on hard at work.

strategy is pretty simple load up the workshop > drop NACH and activist support if you aren’t playing GRNDL then blackmail giant medium/archives runs until you win. if you dont you recycle blackmail with deja vu or same old thing and try again.

problems:

still married to wyldside.and workshop -> breaking news/character assassination = bad

rush decks can win while you set up.-> the source or chakana. chakana seems logical but you wouldnt be running much so counters would be hard to come by.

card slots are tight lol this draft has no breakers or plascrete… crypsis makes the most sense. maybe taking the place of nerve agents.

ice that gets rezzed via oversight AI and bioroid efficiency research -> probably leaning on crypsis

what econ to use ? kati jones probably needs to be here.

jackson howard -> jackson howard will return agendas to RnD which should make the giant medium runs juicy enough to win games with a couple of deep digs.

yeesh there are lots of problem but i feel like there is something there with noise taking one big turn or couple of turns instead of trying to run a lot like a criminal. thoughts ?