Casual-ing Up Your Base - Strategies for Expanding Local Metas

We charge 10 USD per member.

1 Like

Per league day? Or for the entire league?

Entire league whether first week or last week

1 Like

Teach me how I build a league and what I need to say to my local players.

In the last 2 weeks I think you get in for $5. But otherwise, yeah.

Do you guys use a website to track results or do you just do it by paper? Iā€™m trying to find a website where players can record their own results using a custom scoring system. Honor system is fine, it doesnā€™t need to be verifiable. Challengeboards is cool but I think itā€™s just for Elo.

The TO is tracking it on a chart that he posts to our Facebook group every week with the updates.

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s cool. I wanted to get something online so that I could accommodate a larger geographical area, rather than just one store once per week. I think Iā€™m probably going to end up doing this as well though. Thanks!

Also I canā€™t tell from that spreadsheet, are you guys doing a tournament every league night or just free play?

Iā€™ll further support the Netrunner school of hard knocks. One of my teachers had 2-3 siphons in almost every deck he ever made regardless of faction and made sure to use them liberally. Thereā€™s nothing more satisfying than 2-0-ing your mentor after tweaking decks for a month. Losing helps you adapt and get good.

Might explain why I stuff siphon into everything now, actually.

3 Likes