Counting Runner Appearances on Card Art

Do we even know Los has face tattoos? Couldn’t he just have shaved designs into his beard?

Beard designs have got to be pretty slick in the future.

True. I guess I thought they were tattoos because that’s what the Martian Clans do… See Alice, and Aneas Informant,

1 Like

That makes sense.

I really wish I knew more about Los. I was naming a Los deck recently and I realized I knew very little about him to draw on for deck titles. I know he is into Polynesian culture and is into tinkering if the flavor text for Spot the Prey and Rubicon Switch are any indication. I think he really suffered from the relative sparseness of flavor text and inserts from the Red Sands cycle.

I don’t even know if he is involved with the gangs! I suppose Aeneas Informant is at least in faction, so maybe that’s a clue?

2 Likes

I thought that Damon at one point said that Los is Maori (or partially), which I believe is a subset of Polynesian culture. Facial tattoos is a distinctive trait of Maori culture. I highly doubt that his tattoos are gang-related. I’m not sure if it was on a podcast, forum, or social media post.

3 Likes