Criminal Control

Unserstood. Yeah, Iain having only having 10 influence is really hampering sometimes. :frowning:

1 Like

Quick update, the deck tonight went two and zero beating NEH and Making News. The economy in this deck is amazing. Once Iā€™m set up it isnā€™t hard for me to stay above 15 credits which makes stealing NAPD beating Ash Traces no issue.

1 Like

Here is a picture of my final rig from the Making News game last night (sorry about the glare)
Bottom row is Professional contacts Aesops The Supplier Daily casts and Bank Job
Middle Row is 2 HQ interfaces RD interface Logos and Autoscripter.
Top row is Corroder Sneakdoor Farie and Femme Fatal
Final Credits 23
Final Score 7-2

Sneakdoor is new. What did you cut?

I tried out a similar build with my changes suggested previously, including the Siphons + Keyhole/Shard over R&D and Zu. Zu became Passport.

Worked fine tonight, also vs. Making News. Cool deck for sure!

I cut the Garrote for Sneakdoor. It worked well but it might have problems against anything with big sentries. Iā€™ll probably go back to Garrote. Iā€™m glad you enjoyed the deck. How was the Keyhole and Shard combo? Iā€™m interested to try it out.

Iā€™d worry about program trashing. Running into a sentry you canā€™t handle, or a Power Shutdown, or even biting on an Aggressive Secretary, means a breaker is gone and you donā€™t have duplicates except for sentries, with no recursion either. Could just be game over.

What would you suggest?

Honestly, not entirely sure. Including a single Crypsis just in case might be a decent choice. I just dislike running singles of breakers without recursion options.

Itā€™s definitely a valid point. This deck is 6-1 with the one loss being caused by a well timed archer.

Overmind seems decent with the ability to Pawn it later. Or else 1-2 Crypsis helps in a pinch if you donā€™t want to add in Central-only backups.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m going to cut the fairies to add the central breakers as backup. It will also give me a good idea of if I even need remote pressure or not. If not then I could cut Zu.13 to add another RDI.

I think thatā€™s a good idea in general. Even if you donā€™t like Keyhole and Shard, 2x RnD should fit fine, and would free up memory for Overmind as an early game breaker and remote threat. You would only need it for Code Gates, with Corroder and criminal Killers for all other servers, and it can be Pawnshopped away when useless.

Are you getting real mileage out of The Supplier? I havenā€™t found the appeal yet. I get in an Andy deck where youā€™re twice as likely to see it in your starting hand and it can help the initial hand logjam, but is it carrying itā€™s weight in this Ian deck?

Out of the three connections, the supplier is probably the one I could cut but when I see it early I get a lot of mileage from him. Then if I need to, I can sell him to Aesopā€™s pawnshop.