Data & Destiny Spoilers

The way I understand it is that anything that is on the boat will be there, plus D&D and Thrones 2.0.

Seems like a far fetched rumor. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Since I’m always wrong about this stuff , I guess it will happen.

Team Covenant just posted a pic saying it’s going to be available for purchase

1 Like

(not my photo)

4 Likes

Yep i’m always wrong about this stuff :open_mouth:

courtesy of @jkayati and the Android:Netrunner Ohio Facebook group

Global Food Initiative is a 5/3.
Assassin is Strength 5

12 Likes

That 3/1 might be one of my favorite cards ever printed.

3 Likes

I’m a huge fan of the 2/1. SO FLAVOR.

Oh, look you’re famous! Wait, no, we’re changing out the scenery midseason. Your contract stipulates that if we needs must replace you within a single season your royalties are due unto us.

I think that kind of awesome is the sort of thing you’d only live once to see on a 3/1. They’re typically so so bad. But, being able to turn a runner’s score into your own? WOW.

4 Likes

Is that… a picture of Tower Bridge?

3 Likes

Rebranding will affect assets everywhere, right? Which makes it amazing with the Creative Agency (Spark) and Ad Blitz…

3 Likes

Well, those are some pretty nice NBN cards.

Man, tracing and tags are going to be a lot more scary…

3 Likes

Keegan might be better than Batty. Raven > Archer > Keegan go.

Initiate run, take tag, rez archer & blacklist & keegan. Thanks for playing.

9 Likes

I think it is worse than Batty for sure. It is easier to land a tag than win a Psi game reliably.

QPM is totally my favourite card. Tagging the runner means your agendas not only defend, but score themselves!

Of course, Film Critic makes Midseasons harder than ever. But I am looking at these trace support cards and thinking tag drizzle might be actually possible.

2 Likes

I think it’s good that Film Critic makes midseasons harder. That card made all other tagging strategies way worse, because it was so much better. These cards look pretty interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing Universe of Tomorrow too.

All that said, someone show me some runner cards. I want to see what Apex does!

3 Likes

Lots of good stuff here. Really like the ambush ice, think it’s really good design.

Gfi makes me happy too.

2 Likes

I would think so!

Sorry, I didn’t mean to actually reply to you there, I was just a bit over excited :stuck_out_tongue:

The current seems pretty crazy depending on Inf cost… let the runner steal a Mandatory Upgrades, anyone?

6 Likes

Special Offer looks pretty nice, could be better then running those pad campaigns out of NEH. everyone seems to be trashing that drip econ