Data & Destiny Spoilers

First 6 cards in deck: plascrete, plascrete, plascrete, I’ve Had Worse, I’ve Had Worse, I’ve Had Worse.

5 Likes

Film Critic is potent Butchershop hate if it does take over, though stuff like 24/7 means they do have a way around it.

You already have a BN scored; so there’s 2 on the table when you sac the one you just scored.

Hopefully we’ll be getting the bottom halves of a lot of those ice shortly (I’m sure we will) - such details as strength and influence are not insignificant.

So much new ground here. First ice with a “when accessed” effect in Archangel. And it’s pretty terrifying. Quantum Predictive Model is the kind of 3/1 agenda that deserves to exist and it is so very NBN.

Yeah brainfart while reading your post. :smile:

runner spoilers, again courtesy of @Jkayati and the Android: Netrunner Ohio FB group

APEX

ADAM

#MOMHACKZ

THE REST

12 Likes

Whirlpool -> tldr -> komainu. Most plausible kill server yet?

If 24/7 News Cycle is Street Peddler or Spike, then the Breaking News thing works, because you resolve the effect based on the board state when the cost was paid.

If 24/7 News Cycle is Allele Repression or Scavenge, then it doesn’t, because you pay costs, then resolve effects.

:confused:

1 Like

Security Chip + Geist = ???

4 Likes

Dat Futurama Reference though.

Pawnshop + Harbinger (only one influence) yessssss

2 Likes

Multithreader looks sic. Should pay for itself in a turn out of Kate. Move over voicepad? 1 inf too.

Technical Writer and Geist or Noise looks strong.

Security Nexus -> Power Tap: THE JANK IS REAL

8 Likes

Technical Writer and Professor looks strong; finally an econ option he likes. Play in dumpster gamble shell, methinks.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be too negative, but Adam’s cards look like shit compared to Apex and Sunny.

8 Likes

Man, I’m even more looking forward to Sunny after seeing her cards and all this NBN tracing nonsense.

3 Likes

I find it hard to tell how good Sunny will be because she’s clearly both more suited a trace heavy meta, and working in a very different way to other runners.

Apex looks terrifying, but that might be flavour talking.

4 Likes

He starts the game with an HQ interface installed and can basically bioroid through any ice for 2 clicks. HQ is not safe. At the worst possible time in the game for the corp. You could Siphon extremely early if you wanted to as well…

2 Likes

Went broke to rez that Curtain Wall because you know you’ll be pulling it back next turn? Oops, Employee Strike.

12 Likes