Data & Destiny Spoilers

There’s definitely scope to disrupt the runner’s turn and make them waste clicks taking creds. The question is whether pre-rezzing assets will be worth that. I’m not sure what the answer is…

It maybe makes a reason to play test ground? Maybe? Probably Not?

1 Like

Nah. Just cut out the middle man and use Reversed Accounts.

If you could keep an eve/adonis around in an NBN deck I guess it might be different…

Honestly, I would rather just spend the influence on another adonis.

2 Likes

Me <- Wishing Test Ground Wasn’t Horrible

Oh just you wait. 4 cycles from now, we’ll all be going “wait, when did Test Ground become good?”

1 Like

The only way I see it getting remotely better than it is is with Self-Destruct. And even that is bad. Would need on rez effects, of which there have been none so far… for the corp.

Or an anti-derez hate card.

Don’t forget Lizzie Mills! You could derez and rez her for another Bad Pub removal!!! Or you could derez Chimera on the Runner’s turn so you can choose its type again! Or rerez Draco to add more counters to it? Or rerez Illicit ICE to get more bad pub? Or rerez corporate town to sacrifice another agenda… :frowning:

2 Likes

Spark should trigger off Pop-Up window too, otherwise all the other ads are in HB+Pad campaign.

They will, but the problem with the ice ads is that the runner can control when those are going to be rezzed, making them less reliable at choking the runners early game.

1 Like

If NBN gets some good taxing ICE in the box, I can almost see a glacier-esque build importing Adonis and Ash and using Special Offer on the scoring server.

NBN is already the faction that’s best at punishing a broke runner - tollbooth, Little Engine, Red Herrings, and whatnot. Seems like credit denial should play that up.

Allegedly Data and Destiny is at GenCon. If that proves true, we should have full spoilers today.

8 Likes

Last two packs of San San as well? Or are they going out of order like the wild and crazy guys they are?

1 Like

The way I understand it is that anything that is on the boat will be there, plus D&D and Thrones 2.0.

Seems like a far fetched rumor. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Since I’m always wrong about this stuff , I guess it will happen.

Team Covenant just posted a pic saying it’s going to be available for purchase

1 Like

(not my photo)

4 Likes