[Deck] Caprice Goes Off the Crisium Grid

Here is the new and improved Caprice Goes Off the Grid deck, now with the perfect supplement of Crisium Grid! If it’s not already apparent, the goal of the deck is to stack HQ with big, taxing ice and Crisium Grid/Caprice Nisei while scoring via Off the Grid in a remote.

I can’t believe how perfect Crisium Grid is for this deck. It’s even better than Caprice since it guarantees at least 2 runs against HQ for Off The Grid to be trashed and itself costs 5 to trash!

This deck is slow, but very annoying to play against. The best way to win with the deck is not to play against Sneakdoor, but in the unfortunate case that you do, put a Crisium Grid on Archives ASAP.

Caprice goes Off the Crisium Grid (49 cards)

Weyland Consortium: Building a Better World

Agenda (8)
2 Government Contracts
3 NAPD Contract
2 Priority Requisition
1 Project Atlas

Asset (3)
3 Jackson Howard •••

Upgrade (7)
1 Caprice Nisei ••••
3 Crisium Grid
3 Off the Grid

Operation (15)
3 Beanstalk Royalties
3 Commercialization
3 Hedge Fund
3 Interns
1 Restructure
1 Subliminal Messaging
1 Successful Demonstration

Barrier (8)
3 Eli 1.0 •••
2 Hadrian’s Wall
3 Ice Wall

Code Gate (4)
2 Tollbooth ••••
2 Wendigo

Sentry (4)
2 Caduceus
2 Swarm

Built with [URL=http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/HvSQvE4u6znZuvQd3]http://netrunner.meteor.com/[/URL]

2 Likes

Shouldn’t this be Because We Built It?

1 Like

Why?..

Cool looking deck, gonna give it a spin! Been wanting to play with Off the Grid for awhile, only ever tried it in CB/CI, didn’t think to use Crisium Grid with it but makes perfect sense!

It originally was, but it turns out BABW is better at advanceable ice just because of the economy increase. :confused:

Interesting. You have 10 Operations, which maybe you’ll play 5 or 6 a game? 7 at the most? In which case you’ll need to advance ICE that amount of times to break even. How much are you finding you advance ICE in a game?

I’m usually advancing ice more than that, but it’s not that simple. More often, I need the credits to rez Off the Grid and score agendas. I don’t always want to advance ice. If I switch back to BABW, I would change the ice comp and operations a little.

Interesting. I think this is one of those times you have to actually play the deck (shocking, I know!) instead of just theorycrafting. Nice ideas!

Thanks! It is a lot of fun to play when it works. I was playing it occasionally before Crisium Grid, but with it out now, this deck got much better.

I have also been working on a deck similar to this since Crisium came out. I have been playtesting it as much as I can since it came out(maybe 10-15 games so far). I don’t run Caprice because of the influence and choose to use the influence on taxing ice.

I chose Hive to put out on R&D early so I can set up my server on HQ and the remote, as well as an archer usually. I save the ichi, tollbooth and caduceus for HQ/remote. Originally I was running 3 data Ravens and 3 scorched to force them to float a tag if they ran HQ twice and then ran the off the grid server in one turn. But I decided to switch to slightly more taxing ice, and put in punitive’s for when they steal a 3 pointer or more on a multi access run.

I think this definitely needs to be run out of BABW for the econ boost, and I’m curious what you guys think of this deck set up.

Identity
Weyland Consortium: Building a Better World (Core Set)

Agenda (10)
2x Hostile Takeover (Core Set)
3x Priority Requisition (Core Set)
3x Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead)
1x Eden Fragment (The Spaces Between)

Asset (2)
2x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) • •
1x GRNDL Refinery

ICE (17)
2x Ichi 1.0 (Core Set) •• ••
2x Tollbooth (Core Set) •• ••
2x Archer (Core Set)
2x Ice Wall (Core Set)
2x Wendigo (First Contact)
2x Caduceus (What Lies Ahead)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof) • • •
2x Hive (Double Time)

Operation (14)
3x Beanstalk Royalties (Core Set)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Punitive Counterstrike (True Colors)
3x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
2x Targeted Marketing (The Spaces Between) • •

Upgrade (6)
3x Off the Grid (Second Thoughts)
3x Crisium Grid (First Contact)

Total Cards: 49
Total Influence: 15

Hive is a good idea, especially since the deck takes a little bit to get set up. I don’t like giving bad pub with Hostile Takeover though. NAPD is too good not to include in a taxing deck like this.

That’s very true. I don’t personally like giving bad pub either, but I used Hostile for econ boosts+fodder for Archer. If I wasn’t running Hostile, I would either be taking out Archer entirely, or I might try running soem slightly larger ice and splashing eliza’s toolbox