Little girl with a drug problem
Chaos Theory: Wünderkind (Cyber Exodus)
- 3x Diesel (Core Set)
- 3x Indexing (Future Proof)
- 1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)
- 3x Stimhack (Core Set) •••
- 3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
- 3x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)
- 3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
- 2x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
- 3x (Really Box-E) Surge (Humanity’s Shadow) •••
- 1x Corroder (Core Set) ••
- 1x Femme Fatale (Core Set) •
- 1x Ninja (Core Set) ••
- 1x Sharpshooter (True Colors)
- 1x Torch (Mala Tempora)
- 1x Crescentus (A Study in Static) •
- 1x Keyhole (True Colors) •••
- 3x Magnum Opus (Core Set)
- 3x Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control)
15 influence spent (max 15)
40 cards (min 40)
Cards up to True Colors
Surge -> Box E since it isn’t up yet.
Idea is to to cheat out the following rig as fast as possible:
Femme or Ninja
Once you get that, you can pretty much stop drawing. You can take 8 and then keyhole until the game is over.
Try to scout R&D early to know what ice breakers you need to
start keyholing. Prefer to have enough money to run keyhole 3 times and
archives once if possible for surprise.
Test Run is there for stopping early advance behind a single piece of ice (Shaper inside job).
Same Old Thing + AR is for Net damage decks to prevent you from
decking yourself. Drop SOT as soon as you get it in these games, then
use it when you run out of cards.
Stimhack is where the drug reference comes from. The 9 credits is
enough to cheat all breakers but Femme out with SMC. Clone chip is there
as another SMC (3 to get anything if you have a SMC in heap). PW is
there to host items for drip currency and/or to burn stimhack money.
The deck needs to be faster. I think I’m going to cut Ninja + Crescentus for something to speed it up.
Thoughts? A variant got me 2nd in my local monthly Tournament and I feel like it has potential.