Surge → Box E since it isn’t up yet.

Idea is to to cheat out the following rig as fast as possible:
Box-E
Keyhole
MO
Corroder
Femme or Ninja
Torch

Once you get that, you can pretty much stop drawing. You can take 8 and then keyhole until the game is over.

Try to scout R&D early to know what ice breakers you need to
start keyholing. Prefer to have enough money to run keyhole 3 times and
archives once if possible for surprise.

Test Run is there for stopping early advance behind a single piece of ice (Shaper inside job).

Same Old Thing + AR is for Net damage decks to prevent you from
decking yourself. Drop SOT as soon as you get it in these games, then
use it when you run out of cards.

Stimhack is where the drug reference comes from. The 9 credits is
enough to cheat all breakers but Femme out with SMC. Clone chip is there
as another SMC (3 to get anything if you have a SMC in heap). PW is
there to host items for drip currency and/or to burn stimhack money.

The deck needs to be faster. I think I’m going to cut Ninja + Crescentus for something to speed it up.

Thoughts? A variant got me 2nd in my local monthly Tournament and I feel like it has potential.

I think it might take too long to get that type of rig out.

Yeah, it really depends on how fast I see the pieces. I really need to see the following:

1 SMC + 4 (SMC / Clone Chip / Programs in set)
1 BOX-E
Enough Cash to get everything out

Stim hack really helps. If i see 2, I feel like I’ve got a great chance against everything that isn’t NEH.

Turns of take 8 help you pile cash quickly to pay for the SMC / Clone chip antics. The problem is when you don’t see enough of things. I’m thinking of adding more draw to dig faster.

I like it, but am a little concerned about the lack of multi access cards. Indexing can help that, but it can also pretty much be shut down in the late game or even with an unsuspected Jackson Howard. I much prefer interface, especially if you are playing (2?) Personal Workshop.

Doesn’t keyhole fill that by itself? HQ multiaccess is something I dropped, but could squeeze in a legwork or two. I probably should get an echer in to keep them from stacking R&D too hard.

Having a lot of experience with this kind of deck, you really want to change a few things:

3 Workshops, you need them early and often

3 of whatever multi-access, you want to use all tutors possible on rig and opus, having to sink a tutor on multiaccess just slows you down

Static multi-access (medium, RDI), these work extremely well with stimhack, as you can pull them off mid run and trigger them, allowing you to be much more flexible with your money.

No console, it’s the main advantage of ct. 40 cards is less than 1 draws worth of consistency, play exile if you want to be the most consistent, or kate/nasir if you want an ability. If you need to play mem cards, the other runners are better.

Less defensive things, levy isn’t very good in this kind of deck, as you aren’t recycling many power cards, and against most scorched decks spamming opus + well timed stimhack will be just as effective as plascrete.

Quality time, it’s much stronger in workshop decks, and it’s already a very strong card.

I tweaked and updated an old tournament winning decklist to make this. May be a different look to try out.

Stimkid

Chaos Theory: Wünderkind (Cyber Exodus)

Event (20)

Hardware (5)

Resource (5)

Icebreaker (4)

Program (6)

15 influence spent (max 15)
40 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Creation and Control

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Thanks guys. I’ll take a look. I do agree with much @SamRS said:

• 3 Workshops is probably the call.
  • Keyhole “feels” better that R&D interface since you can do multiple runs in a row, but all of the setup to get there is probably too much.
  • Cutting the console will increase the consistency but reduce the total “peak power” of the rig I think.
  • I am fearful of pun counterstrikes, but I keep hearing that just “take 8” turns let you outrace the corp into never winning a trace.
  • I hate the tempo hit of QT, but to load up a PW it probably is worth it.

and to @karmaportrait

• If you are running static access increase, Demo run looks fun. I’ve seen it in a few winning decks.
  • Scavenge always makes me feel sketchy. Getting a two card combo to save 5-9 credits feels like your reducing you consistency by a bunch.
  • Are the SOT for more demo runs?
  • No Indexing? Indexing feels like one of the best shaper cards to me, backbreaking early with Test run into femme then run 2 times.

I’m going to play around with some variants and report back. Thanks guys!

You’re all on track, maximum interface action is how this build sings. 3 PW all churning on hardware that gives you a very strong win condition is crucial. Stimhack loves multiaccess as well, since you can’t yet port multiaccess events into other events (would be a sick resource though wouldn’t it?).

I would go all in on public sympathy, stimhack, pw, and all 6 interfaces… If you’re nearly always stimhacking, your breaker suite almost doesn’t matter, save influence and use zu, ninja and corroder/snowball depending on how it shakes out influence-wise.

My 2 minute, between shit to do at work, attempt:

Chaos Theory Wünderkind

15 influence spent (max 15) •••••••••••••••
40 cards (min 40)
Cards up to Honor and Profit
Event (21)

2x Demolition Run ••••
3x Diesel
3x Modded
2x Quality Time
3x Scavenge
3x Stimhack •••

3x Test Run
Hardware (6)

2x Box-e ••
3x HQ Interface ••••• •
3x R&D Interface
Resource (8)

3x Personal Workshop
2x Public Sympathy
3x Same Old Thing
Icebreaker (3)

3x Overmind
Program (2)

2x Magnum Opus

test run is awesome with overmind, same with scavenge. Also you can test run+scavenge opus early to get the money machine going, and then spend your time drawing for setup. I tried to fit 2 beckman, but decided against it. You could drop a box-ee for it IMO. Using overmind is kinda like AoA in that the ice don’t matter, just stimhack in. There is a nice synergy with box-ee’s MU bonus, and CT’s MU bonus too, in addition to the hand size benefit from box-e. I could see 1 levy for the purposes of just playing stimhack until you’re voting republican.

edit: maybe some leprechauns are in order to put opus and overmind on so they don’t sap counters?

I love this deck. I have a variation that runs professional contacts over opus and just draws through the deck like crazy. Daily casts, sure gamble, and dirty laundry pick up any non-stimhack slack, and would give you more room for over mind counters.

The only swit h I’d make is taking out one HQ interface and put in two femme. They are great on workshop, they get through trouble stuff easily, and you run test run/ scavenge. I’d also take some brain damage for a femme.

Edit:just for reference, my list runs garrotte, Gordian, snowball, femme as a rig. Constantly run on the cheap! Assemble a big rig with brain damage! So good.