Deck Idea: Atman + Chess Engine

I’m writing this assuming everyone reading it is vaguely familiar with the street chess archetype. (examples: [here][1] and [here][2]) Personally, I don’t really like those decks, the breaker suites never impressed me, some of the card choices seemed suspect and they look like they have memory issues. They’re probably perfectly fine and fun decks, but I don’t really consider them top tier. However, I do have an Exile signed by Damon Stone that I’d like to use, and I do think the pawn engine is probably the best reason to use him over kate.

So, that brought me to this, why not run the pawn engine in a standard atman deck? It runs efficiently on little memory, plays well with the idea of running for value and means you need to assemble less cards since you’re already trying to set up a 3 card combo. Rough core being something like:

Identity:
Exile: Streethawk (Creation and Control)

Total Cards: (28)

Event (0)

Hardware (9)
Clone Chip (Creation and Control #38) x3
Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead #9) x3
Deep Red (Mala Tempora #42) x3 ■

Program (19)
Datasucker (Core #8) x3 ■
Parasite (Core #12) x1 ■■
Femme Fatale (Core #26) x1 ■
Deus X (A Study in Static #66) x1
Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control #46) x3
Atman (Creation and Control #40) x3
Sharpshooter (True Colors #67) x1
Scheherazade (Second Thoughts #22) x3 ■
Pawn (Opening Moves #2) x3 ■

Resource (0)

Influence Values Totals -
Anarch: 14
Criminal: 1
Shaper: 26

with the remaining 17 cards going towards economy, setting up the combo, and R&D attack. I’m not really sure what I’d like to go with though as I don’t have much time to test

More Standard:
+3 RDI
+3 Sure Gamble
+3 Kati Jones
+3 Daily Casts
+3 Test Run (for finding pawns early/recursion later)
+1 Scavenge
+1 Escher

Full Retard:
+3 Aesops
+3 Freelance Coding Contract
+3 Inti
+3 Paricia
+3 Indexing
+2 Quality Time (or LARLA)

Might be able to shave a Scheherazade for a stimhack or something. It’s still in the ideas phase, just wanted to get it out there. Any thoughts/comments?
[1]: Homeless Kasparov v2 · NetrunnerDB
[2]: Street Chess · NetrunnerDB

I unfortunately don’t really think this combo is good enough to be justifiable. I think the deck gets much better if you cut Scheherazade, Pawn, and Deep Red and spend your 9 influence on 3 Desperados instead-- and I don’t even think Desperado is good in Atman decks.

Both Caissa and Atman decks take quite a while to get set up, and this one would take even longer.