[DECK PRIMER] "1441" : Titan Transnational Hyper Fast Advance

suffered two losses like the corp. Once in swiss, once in top cut. Played my London Kit with some solid wins.

Nice deck, I like your new version with Mythic ice.

1 Like

Yeah, that twist gave that deck brutal teeth against Crim and Anarch…

Great job with the deck. Played a couple games vs you today. Also played a game or two vs you weeks ago, but after today’s matches I was convinced the deck actually is something. Afterwards I built a version for myself on NRDB, played some games…and didn’t lose any yet. :smile:

It’s true that the mythic ICE version is very good vs Anarch and Criminal (well, don’t know exact card choices, but anyway…). Haven’t played vs Shaper yet, but Kate probably is the hardest matchup.

1 Like

Sent you a pm :smile:

What do people think of The Future is Now in Titan FA (3/1 agenda, when scored search your deck for any card)

I think it could be ok. It’s pretty expensive to biotic it out, though. Maybe if you’re doing it Sansan style? Would definitely be helpful as a way to finish a game where you lost too many atlases.

I think the better strategy is no-advance, though, and in a different ID. Argus would love it to find the missing kill piece. Gagarin could also play it I think. Blue Sun could also easily score it after bouncing an Adonis a couple times. It’s almost like getting the agenda counter on Atlas even without running Titan.

One idea I had with it is to include Reclamation Order so it’s like you have 6 biotics in the deck

Then you’d have to cut a Jackson, which can already recycle Biotic anyway.

3 biotics 3 jacksons 1 reclamation = 17

Hey, I didn’t realize there were some new posts.

I have been thoroughly testing a version that plaed the following ICE suite:

3x Mother Goddess, 3x Excalibur, 3x Paper Wall, 2x Chimera and it was great.
Unfortunately, Faust invalidated that ICE suite, so currently I am back to the sketching board.
Current influence is:

2x SanSan City Grid, 2x Shipment from SanSan, 1x SEA Source, 2x Casting Call, 3xJackson Howard

After testing a bit with the deck I don’t think it is viable at the moment. The mythic ice suite is killed by Faust or Atman3+Sucker. Another big issue is a runner who stole an Atlas

I agree that the mythic suite fails against 2/3 of the current meta (Noise+Kate) and therefore wont work well in tournaments. I am currently back to cheap gearchecking stuff (MeruMati, Quandary) and Archers, along with Public Support to not only get Archer fodder, but also to force the runner to make successful runs, bankrupt themselves and therefore be more susceptible to SEA Source Scorch kills. I am currently also testing Casting Call to increase the pain on the runners side even more. Coincidentally, that card is also nice to prevent Leela from bouncing said agenda back to HQ when successfully stealing an agenda somewhere else :smile:

Taken my mythic ice version of this to two tournaments recently and lost only two games with it, both to the latest iteration of this deck(http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/21621/seamus-stealth-kit-4th-place-uk-nationals-). As well as running mythic ice I switched out the GTO for 1 high risk and 2 posted bounty and swapped the punitives for the scorch package leaving the influence at 3 biotic, 1 sea source, 3 jackson.

The bad matchups for mythic ice aren’t noise and kate. forcing the AI breakers out and giving up an agenda to bury it with wisp is great against them both, noise has to dig deep for a second Faust and Kate has prob just dropped 9 creds including SMC cost and has to find another SMC and another 9 creds to get back in giving you a decent sized scoring window or an opportunity to burn her house down.

Your bad matchups are Kit and Quetzal who invalidate so much of the suite I am using (3 paper wall, 3 chimera, 3 mother goddess with 1 archer 1 curtain wall and an oversight) having code gate applied to your mother goddess and chimeras is horrible and not having to use a breaker for paper wall makes your early rush much harder.

Your ice is best early so start scoring immediately, in a couple of games i put down a turn one oaktown even. Your paper walls will keep anarch out first turn unless they have corroder in their starting hand(or faust and are willing to finish on 3 cards against weyland. :wink: chimera set to sentry will usually keep shaper out and mother goddess is an amazing first ice against everyone especially with oaktown so you can res it and still score out. If the runner does get the tools they need to get in turn one, you can bet they are broke and will take a while to catch back up while you carry on scoring.

As the game goes on the ideal scoring/posted bounty server is;
paper wall/oversighted archer or curtain ---->mothergoddess---->chimera.
Make them break the outer ice to then encounter a subtypeless goddess and once they have gotten through that have chimera as a backup.

Barring my Kit matchup(and Seamus being a personal nemesis regardless of his current deck) the deck is working extremely well murdering and scoring out in equal measure. The only changes I am considering for the near future are swapping 1 of the biotics out for a couple of snares to protect centrals without ice and enable surprise scorch kills for unwary runners.

Hej!

Cool to hear about your success :smile:

I am still playing the deck and also made some tweakings. I stick with completely Mythic Ice + Paper Wall (which is my Kit-Protection). 11 Ice all in all.
Agendas: I went -1 High Risk Investment, +1 Posted Bounty, +1 Oaktown Renovation, kept the Government Takeover for now. More testing required, though.

Apart from that: Public Support is awesome. Forcing the Runner to spend time, tempo and a lot of credits in the early game is huge. All you need is to keep the game in an early status as much as possible.

I don’t think Snare!s are better than the 2nd Biotic Labor.
I am playing 2 Biotics, 3 Jackson, 1 SEA Source, 2 Shipment from SanSan and 1 Sweeps Week.
Currently really happy with the performance. You are able to create so many shitty decisions for the Runner, that they are very likely to make mistakes. Scorched Earth has to be respected, as well as the fast advance and Atlas chain threat. Mother Goddess is so huge in the early game.
Will’o sends Faust back to the bottom of the Stack, which Anarchs hate. Shapers not only lose the ivnestment into Atman, but also have to use SMC/Clone Chips again. Not only costs money, but also decreaes Clot threat.

This cannot be emphasized enough. Favourite turn 1 moves are:
Install Paper Wall
Install Oaktown / Atlas
Advance

Laugh diabolically as Anarchs fail at getting into a remote protected by a 0 cost ICE.
(and cry the very few times they actually do get in).

Would you mind sharing the list? :slight_smile:

@ Marsellus I’ll give public support a go in this shell on jinteki, no idea what gets the chop for it though, I only build one remote(often icing only one central too) so protecting it somewhere else could be tough(though I am def building Chronos protocol with 3 support and 3 offer you can’t refuse next pack…26 points in the deck for me to score 17ish for the runner to steal +shi kyus). And yeah scoring 2 points turn 2 and either having more money than when you started or an atlas token is awesome.

@ Humanoids The list I played with at the latest tournament is below. The tournament before I had dropped a biotic for an extra sea source and an archived memories and had 2 profiteering instead of the posted bounties(this deck really does not care how much bad pub you have unless you run Itinerant Protesters ofc). I’m pretty sure the posted bounties are the better call as they deal with the odd runner who can out money you and in theory enable triple scorch though Ive not had the pleasure of being on the dishing out end of that yet myself…
Now If I lose horribly at the Hadrians Wall tournament in a couple of weeks I’ll blame you for enticing me to make my list public :stuck_out_tongue:

Agenda (12)

1 High-Risk Investment
3 Hostile Takeover
3 Oaktown Renovation
2 Posted Bounty
3 Project Atlas

Asset (3)

3 Jackson Howard•••

ICE (11)

1 Archer
3 Chimera
1 Curtain Wall
3 Mother Goddess
3 Paper Wall

Operation (19)

3 Beanstalk Royalties
3 Biotic Labor••••••••••••
3 Hedge Fund
1 Oversight AI
2 Power Shutdown
3 Restructure
1 SEA Source••
3 Scorched Earth

Upgrade (4)

2 Cyberdex Virus Suite
2 Will-o’-the-Wisp

1 Like

I also put in a Posted Bounty (-1 HRI,+1 Oaktown, +1 PB) and boy, is that card awesome.
You cannot imagine how awesome it is in early game behind mother goddess xD

1 Like

It has been a while and after playing 1441 for almost six months exclusively I was playing some other decks (Blue Sun 3x Janus, Art of Trolling) to quite some success. Anyway, it is time to revive this deck and put it back to live in this Faust dominated meta.

My 2015 build (Mother Goddess+stuff) faceplants hard against every Anarch out there. Even though you do have the speed advantage on your side, They will wreck you hard on R&D. And there is nothing you can do against it. Sure, 3x Cyberdex Virus Suite helps some, but once they got Faust out, your remote rush plan is dead and you need to win by fast-advancing, which is hard once they bring you into a position where you have to score a 5/3 from hand.
Obviously, the mythic ICE suite is incredibly weak right now.

However, the deck needs more to be able to honestly contest our dear Anarch friends.
Here is what I think their weakness (particularly against a rushy deck) are:

1. Faust usually lacks the Mimic support in the early game
  2. Either no Wyldside yet or a Wyldside and no Chronotypes mean less efficiency
  3. No economic pressure

And here are my conclusions:

1. 3x Swordsman. Let them faceplant it again and again and again. And now for the special trick: Add 2x Corporate Troubleshooter to bring it to strength 4! Thanks to the 3 Cyberdex that were in the deck right from the beginning, it is hard to collect sucker tokens so Mimic can’t get through the Swordsman.
  2. 2x Elizabeth Mills. This is nicely supported by the 2x Interns and can set back the Anarch board state development by a lot. I just played against a MaxX who put out her Wyldside turn 1. I trashed it with Lizzie. She got a 2nd one in turn 2. I interned Lizzie and bye-bye Wyldside. Huge credit sink and a big set-back.
  3. there is no big conclusion here, but since you interfere with their need of sucker tokens and card draw, you can get along with quite a low credit count throughout the game. Your ICE is mostly cheap, Hostiles and Oaktown make you money while scoring and lastly you play sufficient operation eco to get along well.

Without further ado, here is the current list:

1441 v2.0.1.6

Titan Transnational: Investing In Your Future (Order and Chaos)

Agenda (9)
1x Government Takeover (Order and Chaos)
1x High-Risk Investment (Order and Chaos)
3x Hostile Takeover (Core Set)
1x Oaktown Renovation (Chrome City)
3x Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead)

Asset (7)
2x Elizabeth Mills (Second Thoughts)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) [color=#FF8C00]•••[/color]
2x Public Support (The Universe of Tomorrow)

Upgrade (5)
2x Corporate Troubleshooter (Core Set) [color=#8A2BE2]••[/color]
3x Cyberdex Virus Suite (Order and Chaos)

Operation (13)
2x Biotic Labor (Core Set) [color=#8A2BE2]••••• •••[/color]
2x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Interns (Mala Tempora)
3x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
1x Shipment from SanSan (Second Thoughts) [color=#FF8C00]•[/color]

Barrier (4)
2x Hive (Double Time)
2x Spiderweb (The Underway)

Code Gate (4)
2x Datapike (Creation and Control)
2x Enigma (Core Set)

Sentry (7)
2x Archer (Core Set)
2x Assassin (Data and Destiny)
3x Swordsman (Second Thoughts) [color=#DC143C]•••[/color]
17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Data and Destiny

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

I think there is still some breathing room for optimisations (I am not really sure about the Assassins), but so far I am surprised about how well this build works v Anarchs. My playtesting on Jinteki.net went really nicely against orange decks and it feels just sooo good to punish them for their shenanigans.

1 Like