Diablo III Season 4

2 monks and a barb is perfect. It’ll be good to have you around. What’s your battle.net account so I can add you?

WW barb is awesome.

Bomberman monk blows it out if the water.

Just did GR 49 solo with no ancient weapons and no Unity. Still climbing because it doesn’t feel hard yet.

Haha, yeah U6 mnk is the prepaid kate of season 4 diablo

I always smile when i see U6, more like U13 :laughing:

In comparison spin2win is much easier to assemble

1 Like

My Battle.net tag is Bane#1191

1 Like

@Asclepius made a Stimhack clan =D

Ah ya beat me to posting it :D. Yeah I figured it’d be fun to have a clan. I can’t invite people unless they’re online but it’s called Stimhack Diabloers and the abbreviation is STMHCK if you want to search for it

get JMdart12#1148 in there too

Yeah I’ll add everyone when they get logged in, for whatever reason I can’t invite unless they’re playing. I think I’m friends with everyone in this thread and some others.

Is there any way to mitigate overleveling? My char is severely overleveled and I haven’t been grinding at all or focusing on XP+ equipment.

Crank the difficulty slider up as far as it will go. Wont make it hard just more interesting. Everything is very non threatening at lower difficulty.

It won’t let me put it above Hard, but I know there are multiple other difficulty levels. Do you have to beat the game on Hard first?

I think the requirements for each difficulty are listed in the screen. When we started playing hard was the highest it could go, but at a certain character level we could play master, then I think at level 60 you get access to torment difficulties.

Question for you guys, whats with the loot messages in clan, we all see what we all loot all the time?

Yeah that’s annoying. Wasn’t on enough last night to figure out how to change it in settings, I’m assuming that’s a thing that is possible.

Yeah I believe you have to be a certain level your first time anyway to raise difficulty. When the game came out you had to beat it at each level to get to the next one. I’ll be on in about 10 hours for a while if you want some power leveling then.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll probably be online then.

I’ll help around that time. I’m at work right now and I’m mostly just idling.

1 Like