I used to have a bunch of Netrunner strategy articles in my blog and with rotation and the recent influx of new players I think it is time to bring them back.
I've seen many newbies ask for deckbuilding advice so I polished my old article "Structure of a Corporation deck". Here's what it covers
- Why Corporations play 49 cards
- How many of each card to play
- How much economy to run
- How much ICE to play and what kinds
- A brief explanation of deck types
- How to classify tricks and deck-defining cards.
Here it is, hope it helps: