I second what many people already said: Double down on your best cards. Play x3 of them, if you can. Also, have a clear plan how you plan to win.
I build a Gagarin deck some days ago and it’s pretty fun to play so far. It tries to spam out assets early to mid game (an obvious route for Gagarin) and hide its win conditions on the board - Zealous Judge, Mr. Stone, never-advanced Atlases. If the Runner runs aggressively and drops below 8 creds, they earned themselves a HHN. If they do nothing, score out Altases and Hostiles. If they go low by checking, but have Aaron counters and/or float above 8 creds and trash your Judges, score out behind some ICE + Sandburg. Estelle Moon makes the deck reasonable fast, you usually have some sort of drip income on the board and as long as you play it as a semi-rush deck the Runner can usually not set up fast enough:
Gagarin Deep Space: Expanding the Horizon
3x Corporate Sales Team
2x Global Food Initiative ●●
2x Hostile Takeover
3x Project Atlas
3x Commercial Bankers Group
1x Elizabeth Mills
3x Estelle Moon ●●●●● ●
3x Jackson Howard ●●●
2x Mr. Stone
3x PAD Campaign
2x Zealous Judge
2x K. P. Lynn
1x Consulting Visit
2x Hard-Hitting News ●●●●
3x Hedge Fund
Code Gate (3)
3x Tour Guide
15 influence spent (max 15, available 0)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Terminal Directive
Deck built on https://netrunnerdb.com.
It’s not perfect, though. A big problem is Rumor Mill and I guess I have to add some Prisecs (probably in exchange for Lynn) to counter that. Now, with your card pool you can’t play that deck 1:1, but you asked for advice anyway. The best ICE for that kind of deck (Tour Guide) is not in your card pool, that’s a bit of unfortunate. If you want to stick with Gagarin, you should definitely get your hands on that. Anyway, what I think you could copy:
- Estelle Moon is busted in any kind of asset based deck. Play it!
- Hard Hitting News is a incredible good tool to have some kind of early protection or land a surprise kill if they try to keep your assets low.
- Play 3x Commercial Bankers Group. They will probably be trashed on sight, but they’re still good. If the Runner doesn’t trash them, you have all the money you need. I finished games with 100+ creds because of them.
- Play PAD Campaigns. They’re slow, but with Gagarin you can usually make them stick, so you have some reliable eco on the board. NASX is fine, too, but only play one copy if you have already three PADs in your deck. Runners are more likely to trash those, so they’re not as reliable.
- You want a win condition that works off your giant pile of money if the Runner lets you have that. I recommend Sandburg and a backup kill plan.
- I don’t think the alliance package is worth it at the moment. You pay influence for Mumbad City Hall, but you don’t play much operations anyway. You pay influence for Mumba Temples, but that influence could also give you the absolutely busted Estelle Moon or more Hard Hitting News. And there are not much assets you want to search for with the Mumbard City Hall. Jeeves is good, obviously, but you need 6 HB cards to make up for the requirement and I don’t see how you can do this without cutting too much strong cards. Influence is though for this kind of build.