Getting ready for dinner

Eater seems amazing with Keyhole and Wanton Destruction:
Wanton Destruction- its the Anarch Legwork that can only be recursed with Deja Vu, takes the whole turn BUT costs the corp 3 clicks plus gets rid of options.
Keyhole- Here we have a way to make each click worth so MUCH, as long as you have money you can see 3 cards of RnD for each click, no need to wait a turn. Well, which of the runners we have right now want to run as much as they can? Andy, Gabe , Tenma and Valencia (maybe Ian could work, but the loss of inf is harsh).
Andy, Gabe Tenma have an easy way with Account Siphon and Desperado, thats a sure deal with eater! and an easy way to get money for each run. Andy has the easiest way to find a copy of Keyhole which is crucial in a deck like this although Code Siphon seems to do the trick. Problem is that Criminals have a hard problem accessing remotes with Eater.
Valencia on the other hand starts with a pseudo Desperado on the table and have the best answer to Eater problem with remotes: Blackmail. Just get Eater+Keyhole and a bunch of money, use the cutlery events to thin down RnD so its not too expensive and you can use your 9 Blackmail to run remotes whenever you think its really necessary, Singularity can be used but seems SO MUCH WORK when you already want cheaper runs from bad pub.

Any thoughts? Im not sure that investigative journalism is that good, its 5 clicks…aside from eater+keyhole, is wasiting the whole turn worth it?

I read the spoilers and I got excited. Then, I read this card and thought they must be fake.

3 Likes