Haas-Bioroid: Stronger Together for stream

There was a Stronger Together deck that was at the top tables in the NYC regional up until the last round, trying to piece together what the deck might look like from what the deck owner has said about it (See thread here: Stronger Together | Android: Netrunner)

Could you try something like this? It probably needs a few edits, I haven’t figured out a good use of influence. Maybe the Shadows could be Caduceus but that’s still only 11/15.

Agendas: Complete guess. False leads seem good with the Bioroids but it could easily drop to 10 agendas by replacing those with another 2 pointer. Pretty sure Priority Req wasn’t played.

Assets: He said he ran 3x Adonis/Eve/Melange.

Upgrades: He ran Ash and Ruhr Valley.

Operations: He ran Hedge Fund and Sunset, for sure. No Oversight AI.

Ice: He ran 2x Sherlock, and some number of Sensei. And that he didn’t run Janus. The rest of the ICE is an educated guess. I have 2 Heimdall here but it might be 3. 20 may or may not be too much ICE.

Haas-Bioroid: Stronger Together

Agenda (11)
3 Accelerated Beta Test
2 Corporate War
1 Private Security Force
2 False Lead
3 Project Vitruvius

Asset (9)
3 Adonis Campaign
3 Eve Campaign
3 Melange Mining Corp

Upgrade (4)
2 Ash 2X3ZB9CY
2 Ruhr Valley

Operation (5)
3 Hedge Fund
2 Sunset (2 influence total)

Barrier (8)
3 Eli 1.0
2 Heimdall 1.0
3 Ice Wall (3 influence total)

Code Gate (5)
2 Sensei (2 influence total)
3 Viktor 1.0

Sentry (7)
2 Shadow (2 influence total)
3 Ichi 1.0
2 Sherlock 1.0

If you watch some of the past broadcasts you will see Sly playing a really good ST deck. I played it a little bit and thought it was a ton of fun.

Agendas were:
3 ABT
3 PV
1 PSF
2 Pri Req

Influence was
1 sansan
3 sensei
2 chum
2 NK
3 Beanstalk

I think there might also have been 1 aggressive sec in there to look like a priority.

I think i’d rather have sansan than 2 sunset, sherlocks were tried, but neither I nor either of the Anthonys to my knowledge ever wanted them on the table. I think beanstalk is superior to extra assets since you don’t get the credit for the install.

I think the linked Agenda package is pretty good. Sly used corporate troubleshooter to get program trashes instead of false lead.

1 Like

the stronger together deck was actually quite successful but I do not have a decklist on hand.

Yeah I had a surprisingly successful Strong Together list of my own, but I will test out this version this week. There are some interesting choices here.

I’ve watched you guys and others play sunset, and I’ve never seen it work as intended.I’m skeptical of it as a result

1 Like

the latest version did not play sunset

I’d be interested in a list too actually. I played against an ST deck on octgn and i had a hard time against it.

The list I was playing with surprising success on stream was as follows:

Accelerated Beta Test 3
Project Vitruvius 3
Corporate War 1
Priority Requisition 2
Adonis Campaign 3
Hedge Fund 3
Melange Mining Corp 3
Green Level Clearance 3
Beanstalk Royalties 3
Viktor 1.0 3
Ichi 1.0 3
Eli 1.0 3
Heimdall 1.0 2
Sensei 3
Chum 2
Rototurret 3
SanSan City Grid 1
Archived Memories 1
Corporate Troubleshooter 2
Neural Katana 2

As you can see, I was really trying to punish Yog.0 hard.

How were the heimdalls? They seem too expensive for what they do… I would almost want ruhr valley forge instead

Heimdalls were very very subpar. I have’t tested Ruhr Valley, but it is probably worth consideration.

I wonder how Amazon Industrial Zone would work in one of these… Seems like there is a lot of Midrange Ice and I think you could get a fair bit of value out of it.

Have you used Amazon Industrial Zone in any deck before? Most of the value from mid-range ice such as Ichi comes from that first, timely rez, giving away that information to the runner so they can plan around it however they see fit - is, in my opinion, not worth 3 credits.

It might be worth using Amazon in an HB deck that also played anonymous tips and 24-26 ice (betatest.dec) but only if you could slam down tons and tons of ice over the course of a few turns.