Hayley Kaplan: Click Decompression

It clot locks and remote snipes, and then eventually you will snipe enough agendas off RD or a stocked HQ to win.

panchantantra is a ton of additional econ in the form of sharpshooter breaks with techtrader. one piece of ice per run that is expensive instead makes you money. even more if you clone chipped it back.

2 Likes

it seems a bit… well, boring?

where’s the variance?!

Variance is in getting the combo (Replicator + Bazaar + some Tech Writers/Traders) online fast enough. I think the deck could use Artist Colony/Fan Site package.

1 Like

It might be sacrilege, but I think a Spy Camera could be cut for a Political Operative (or, y’know, the boring choice of cutting Crescentus in versions that are running that). If (if) you get set up before the Corp runs away with it, the only way you lose is psi games. Panchatantra being once per turn makes you especially vulnerable to them.

I think this might be the original (or first published) list:

Hayley Spy Camera Bazaar Nonsense.

Hayley Kaplan: Universal Scholar (Breaker Bay)

Event (6)

Hardware (18)

Resource (9)

Icebreaker (8)

Program (4)

12 influence spent (max 15-3☆=12)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Liberated Mind

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

It looks like @kiv (in the videos above) took out the Corroder to make room for Clot, which is probably the right call, and some other changes as well.

2 Likes

Here’s the list I’m on now. There’s a couple more videos on my channel too and more coming in the next couple days: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8Ph6h3pRqpIatKjf5yhdg

###[Panopticon 1.4][1] (45 cards)

• [Hayley Kaplan: Universal Scholar][2]

Event (9)

• 3 [Diesel][3]
  • 2 [Dirty Laundry][4]
  • 1 [“Freedom Through Equality”][5]
  • 3 [Levy AR Lab Access][6]

Hardware (16)

• 1 [Astrolabe][7]
  • 3 [Clone Chip][8]
  • 3 [Replicator][9]
  • 3 [Sports Hopper][10]
  • 6 [Spy Camera][11] ••••• •

Resource (11)

• 3 [Bazaar][12]
  • 1 [Political Operative][13] •
  • 1 [Sacrificial Construct][14]
  • 3 [Tech Trader][15] •••
  • 3 [Technical Writer][16]

Icebreaker (6)

• 1 [Atman][17]
  • 1 [Inti][18]
  • 3 [Sharpshooter][19]
  • 1 [ZU.13 Key Master][20]

Program (3)

• 1 [Clot][21] ••
  • 1 [Panchatantra][22]
  • 1 [Self-modifying Code][23]

Built with [http://meteor.stimhack.com/][24]
[1]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[2]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[3]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[4]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[5]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[6]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[7]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[8]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[9]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[10]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[11]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[12]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[13]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[14]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[15]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[16]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[17]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[18]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[19]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[20]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[21]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[22]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[23]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder
[24]: Meteor Decks - Android: Netrunner Deckbuilder

10 Likes

Such a tight list.

Only close cards are the 2x dirty laundry right? Any room that daily casts could be better?

in the tag meta, dl is far better.

This hurts so much as Camera Hayley.

Yeah agreed. Since we don’t use any multi-access you get value off of dirty laundry at every stage of the game, and 3 cred without costing a click is just as good as 5 creds profit anyways.

does having 1 pancha mean some ice configurations are problematic?

1 Like

@Calimsha proposed a list on r4g, he plays now with -1 saccon, -1 sharpshooter, -1 zu, +1 gordian, +1 deus X, +1 smc, +1 atman (46 cards).

I play @kiv 's list with Calimsha’s modification, but with only 1 atman and +1 pancha (46 cards aswell). So I have a ratio of panchatantra x2 / “panchable pgm” x3.

Others there put TTW or things like that.

I was highly doubtfull about this deck in the begining. It’s hard to pilot, have good to awfull starts,
terribly unforgiving but terribly rewarding at the same time and immensely fun.

As I said there I think it’s a deck that can make progress midrange players like me.

1 Like

how does it deal with stacked tour guides? I honestly cannot see how.

In phase 1, you won’t see many of those, so Pancha / Sharp I guess. Phase 2 /3 you’re rich so Atman 0 is only what you need +1/2 Sharp or Deus X :slight_smile:
(you can also bruteforce pancha reinstalls through CCs / Hayley, crashing cars or not for the luck, each time getting credits for throwing things with tech tradders : you end running wining credits :)).

you’d think so. turns out with nearly infinite clone chips and nearly infinite money nothing is all that problematic.

1 Like

Do any of you who took out the SacCon miss it in the Fastro matchup?

Is there a fastro matchup?

2 Likes

Not after the 18th. RIP in pepperonis Fastrobiotics.

3 Likes

MWL is only active from August 1st, that leaves the SSCI and a regionals still pre-MWL for me. So the question still stands :slight_smile:
Edit: realized Astro limit is in FAQ, so it’s only relevant for the SSCI now.

I think sac-con It goes a long way towards locking down the end-game vs any FA deck. To me it’s a big part of the “god mode” the deck goes into :smiley: It’s plausible it could be dropped though if the slightly worse god mode is an acceptable loss for the slightly faster setup time another slot can give.

Also saccon it helps tremendously vs CI since it makes their combo much more expensive and card intensive. It’s still not impossible, but double clot + saccon is really tough and requires tons of credits because of Biotic and 2x CVS. This lets you put pressure on them through spy cam + HQ runs once you’re set up without worrying as much about suddenly losing. We have no multi-access and a low access early game, so can’t rely on the standard strat of run a lot then stop and set up for a big glory run turn. With Museum spam going the wayside CI might get pretty popular since degens gonna degen.

2 Likes