Jinteki.net Icebreaker Tournament

I’m in.

Since all of these players are from all over the world, something that may be helpful is to have a schedule with a time window in which to complete assigned matches. With people having jobs and time zone differences, this sounds reasonable considering the large number of folks showing interest in participating. It will increase the duration of the tourney, but more people will be allowed to participate. Also, it doesn’t all have to be on one day, which is a plus on the mental side of things.

2 Likes

Yeah, I really like this idea. Like, there is a week for each round and the players have to play their games during that week. If you don’t manage to find time to play the game, you get DQed (or both get losses maybe). Something like this woul be VERY useful. Kinda like SHL but a bit different (with swiss).

I haven’t really been posting here, but I lurk a lot and play on Jinteki frequently. I’m interested depending on timing.

Kinda waiting to see if there’s any announcements about the addition of spectating capabilities, this week, before I pick out a specific date.

Probably looking at an upcoming Saturday.

I’d be happy to participate. The bracket with times to complete does seem like a good idea due to people have up to 7-10 hour time differences.

1 Like

Bump? I really missed on all the Jinteki.net stuff going on. What about this one?

1 Like