Just ban the fucking card

No expert analysis here, and I’m not rage mode I’ll tech, chronos,wraparound,Swordsman, hive, God knows what ever elese and keep playing but …The MWL is cute and retains the flavor, but just bite the bullet and ban the fucking thing and let’s move on.

4 Likes

Finally, a thread about Museum of History.

12 Likes

are you referring to this card?

8 Likes

Fucking Yog

4 Likes

I thought we were talking about NAPD?

2 Likes

Agree 100%. I’m sick of ABT.

3 Likes

It’s okay guys - Jackson will rotate.

3 Likes

I agree. Finally, the Hedge Fund meta that has been stale since day one of the core set can die.

2 Likes

I agree, seeing Astroscript be gone might actually force NBN to use some of their other agendas, and that’d be interesting to see.

Thank god someone’s finally speaking out about The Professor. His reign of terror shall come to an end!

10 Likes

I mean really, how many times do Bullfrog decks have to win Worlds before FFG does something about it?

3 Likes

Yes, at last someone else is saying it.

Seriously, just ban the card. Introducing stationery products that are strictly better than paper is just power creep.

6 Likes

It just gets to the point where if you advance it so many times you can’t possibly get through all those trace2 - give the runner a tag subroutines, then it’s lights out for you Nelly!

4 Likes

The corp running out of deck was an essential part of the game and they broke it! I don’t think I can take another one of these two hour games where the runner just keeps putting all my hedge funds back on top of R&D for ever. Ban record reconstructor!

7 Likes

Why is this hidden?

I’m glad someone has decided to join the holy crusade against Starlight Crusade Funding. There is just too much action advantage for a one cost card.

I have for a long time argued that Corroder is broken. Glad to finally have some support on this matter

2 Likes