Kate(opening moves timeframe)

I have been having a ton of success with this deck on OCTGN(other than the time i misread how indexing works). Seems strong enough to present it to the general public. The general idea is to set up an early opus and crypsis in the first 3-4 turns to stop rush decks then start siphoning and building a rig with the siphon creds. So far it has been working incredibly well.

Identity:

Kate “mac” McCaffrey

Programs: 12

3 Magnum Opus
3 Self-modifying Code
3 Crypsis
1 Corroder (2 inf)
1 Mimic (1 inf)
1 Gordian Blade

Hardware: 8

3 Akmatsu Mem Chip
3 Plascrete Carapace
2 R&D Interface

Resources: 3

3 Same Old Thing

Events: 22

3 Dirty Laundry
3 Indexing
3 The Maker’s Eye
3 SureGamble
3 Diesel
3 Quality Time
1 Escher
3 Account Siphon (12 inf)

Anyways, let me know what you guys think.

Edit: I have added 2 R&D interface and a third indexing in the previous 3 slots held by dirty laundry, i found the card to be superfluous and lackluster.

Edit2: -2 toolbox (again found to be unnecessary), +1 plascrete +1 akmatsu, -3 daily casts +3 dirty laundry( more consistent but less powerful econ)

Edit3: -1 Femme fatale, +1 Mimic

2 Likes

Couple things that don’t make sense to me… I think you want to max out on r&d interface before you add any makers eye. Three smc and three crypsis feel at odds to me. Crypsis is a single solution to all ice, and smc finds you specific solutions… With three diesel and three quality time, you’ll draw into your late-game non-AI breakers anyways, and I assume the reason you’re running three crypsis is so you will draw him early. Feels redundant. Test run might be better, especially with Femme and Same Old Thing.

Running chaos theory instead of Kate means you can cut the toolboxes and akamatsu mem chips.

Im playing SMC for the extreme redundancy. I want a opus and crypsis turn 2 every single game and smc fetches both. From there you can do just about anything.

Thanks to Anthony, I actually won the german nationals with his Kate deck! I only made slight alterations:

Deck Created with CardGameDB.com Android: Netrunner Deck Builder
http://www.cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrun

Identity:
Kate “Mac” McCaffrey: Digital Tinker (Core)

Total Cards: (45)
Event (22)
Account Siphon (Core #18) x3 ■■■■
Diesel (Core #34) x3
Escher (Creation and Control #31) x1
Indexing (Future Proof #106) x3
Quality Time (Humanity’s Shadow #87) x3
Sure Gamble (Core #50) x3
The Maker’s Eye (Core #36) x2
Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control #35) x1
Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control #52) x3

Hardware (8)