King of Servers Worlds 2016 - Digital Kumite Re-up

Another plug: the 2016 Worlds map portal is a resource for attendees coming from out of town. I’ve highlighted the lodging options and mostly non-chain eating establishments, and you can figure out how you’ll need to get around. The B-Dale is a couple miles east of the Event Center and south of Highway 36.

5 Likes

Thanx Joel!

Still hammering out if they’ll serve food, and beer options are open. No Tecate.

I formally request Morning Wood (Coffee Stout), Size 7 or Hop Dish (IPAs), and Grain Belt Premium (Cheap Lager). Local beers, one and all.

3 Likes

Are !Ruined cards legal for this event?

4 Likes

I’m in. Lets see if I can lose every game again. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looking forward to working with @dodgepong again to bring you another quality KOS event stream!

4 Likes

I am completely baffled that people want D&D runners. :cry:

4 Likes

Ah! You must be under the impression that this is a serious event. :dizzy_face:

I mean, sure, there’s some teams that absolutely do. But there’s definitely people who are going to break out the jank that they couldn’t play anywhere else. Hell, last year I won 3/5 games with Harmony Medtech.

5 Likes

I’m too am baffled. I would have thought a man as astute as yourself would surmise that some people who play Netrunner, which is a game, play it for fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Who has fun playing the mini factions?

6 Likes

The poll was more for my interest than anything.

The mini factions are optional. If you are upset by this, I’ll remind you all that a winning team last year had Apex.

4 Likes

My dream of an all Mini Faction team plus Professor probably won’t happen. And a lot of the MN players are already teamed. Who wants to take ol’ Orbital onboard?

Only 10 team slots left.

That looks like a Dargenio impersonator, Dom Dagreno or something. Tim & Eric style

Yo in case anyone is wondering, VOTE FOR D&D RUNNER!!! Its the only true way to tell who is the king of servers.

2 Likes

If you’re going to make people play Corp minifactions, you better make them play Runner ones as well…

(also, signed up! it’ll be so great)

1 Like

Annnnnd, we’re full.

If anyone needs to make team changes, PM me.

Again, free agent here. Willing to play on pretty much any team. I promiss to put down the jank if that’s what the team wants, or go hardcore jank if you nasty.

2 Likes

Also a free agent here. Anyone else looking for teammates?

1 Like