Looking for online league

Hi does any anyone know of any active online leagues, can only find old ones? Or a way to play with experienced players. If not would there be interest if I set one up?

1 Like

+1 for interest, tournament(s)

if timeframe/number of games to play will be chosen wisely (to also allow busy players to take part), im interested :wink:

There is usually an OCTGN league going on, but currently we are at the tail end of a long tourney. I would suspect another will start shortly thereafter. Subscribe to this and stay tuned.

bgg is crap in terms of usability (no intention to start some flame here, just saying). im always lost there. would be nice if stimhack host it’s own league if possible.

http://www.challengeboards.net/

You can start one. The problem isnt starting a league, it’s having enough people to make it worth while. Whatever you think of BGG, it’s a link to future leagues that is guaranteed to have many good players. So maybe you can start one and see if it catches on.

I’d love a Stimhack league, but don’t have the bandwidth to push for one. Any takers?

1 Like

i think stimhack has many great players on board, that would like to participate in official ‘stimhack league’ (approved by top players here and articles publishers/podcasters etc).

its all about TO/coordinator that knows his job well and im by no means such person. this idea is just a humble suggestion.

prozz10h
bgg is crap in terms of usability (no intention to start some flame here, just saying). im always lost there. would be nice if stimhack host it’s own league if possible.

bgg is crap in terms of everything, especially everybody who says things on it. It’s like every time I make the mistake of reading it, (outside the tournament reports sometimes), I get dumber.

3 Likes

Don’t be such an elitist, there’s plenty of interesting content on BGG (or thought-provoking content, at the very least). Sure, the signal/noise ratio is different from what I’d like it to be, but it’s far from all-out useless.

6 Likes

it’s all about time u can dedicate for internet wandering. stimhack is quality, that’s all. id love i said nothing on bgg, so pls talk about eventual league here.

Alright, I will put some thought into a potential StimHack league.

6 Likes

I’d be willing to do some legwork to make it happen - I have some bandwidth but don’t fit the “TO that knows their job well” moniker because I haven’t run a tournament before

I’ll join, somebody has to come in last :wink: