Mulligan Partial Hand

I did actually come up with one thing that I don’t like about the game, but it’s the designer’s choice and they want things this way.

I always felt in Magic every player should be able to play any single color, and two color, or three color deck, and be able to have them fully compete with the other color card decks.

So my only complaint is the card pool. I honestly would love if the game “at all times” had the card pool where all 3 runner factions have the same card choices +/-5 cards too choose from. Same for the corps +/-5 card selection. Cause if you have things where after H&P, Anarchs, NBN, and Weyland will be left in the cold having the smallest card pool to choose from. So you could say that’s meta-warping…

But like I said it’s a designer choice, and it seems they have balanced things the way they want tho and this doesn’t seem to make a dent. Cause they are picking spots for when to release a certain “power” card, here and there, experimenting. Cause after all this is an LCG a living card game. So you have to just get into the theme of things. Cause some would say NBN and Weyland are the strongest factions. Then even say Criminal is the strongest. Even tho they didn’t have as big of a card selection.

I like a balanced card pool for each color (mtg), faction, division etc… That way no complaints!! But man card design as far as “mechanics of the game” go are hard to perfect. I think they have done a HELLA of a good job, balancing this game, while being a Living Card Game… 1¢ I am out of pennies today…

Cardfight!! Vanguard has this mechanic. At the beginning, you can return any number of cards in your hand to the deck, shuffle, and then draw the same number.