Mumbad Bad Cards Bracket - Round 1

In each pairing, vote for which card you think is worse.

• Ramujan-reliant 550 BMI
  • Kala Ghoda Real TV

0 voters

• Political Graffiti
  • Populist Rally

0 voters

• Harvester
  • Rigged Results

0 voters

• Akshara Sareen
  • Remote Data Farm

0 voters

1 Like

nrdb is down! I don’t know what these cards do! :smile:

2 Likes

It’s a pity Remote Data Farm won’t get to show off its badness

akshara sareen is the best corp card ever made!

I don’t understand the hate for Akshara Sareen. It’s an obvious enabler that may very well end up being part of a degenerate deck.

Remote Data Farm or Ramujan-Reliant 550 BM will never be used no matter what kind of cards are released.

5 Likes

[quote=“ErikTwice, post:5, topic:7682”]I don’t understand the hate for Akshara Sareen. It’s an obvious enabler that may very well end up being part of a degenerate deck.
Remote Data Farm …will never be used no matter what kind of cards are released.
[/quote]

(leaving out RR5B because I agree that the card is likely the worst printed this cycle, and will never see play due to being inherently hyper narrow and click-inefficient)

I can’t imagine an engine that would prefer Akshara to rachel beckman (flatly better if your deck simply needs 5 clicks to works its cheese) or josh B (a tag-me alternative to rachel) or hyperdriver (if you want one big mega turn). meanwhile, even in a very hypothetical scenario that having 5 clicks means you will win via degenerate garbage that somehow prevents the corp from easily FAing out, their extra clicks still help them find whatever silver bullet they need to ruin your plan, generating free extra money, cards and boards state while they do it.

Remote Data Farm is a dud, but it does what it sets out to do in a perfectly reasonable way and one can imagine any number of cards that might use corp hand size as a resource. Especially if you’re (god willing) ever playing in an environment where astro is banned, it is easy to imagine a niche where this lackluster agenda might shines (or at least fills its role acceptably).

TLDR; Akshasa is extravagantly and interestingly awful, Remote Data Farm is adaquate but boring and locked out by the meta.

Rigged Results would be a good card if it were not 1 influence. Playing a pseudo-psi for a chance to bypass a Tollbooth is not bad. I just think there are plenty better things to spend influence on.

Kala Ghoda Real TV is definitely not bad. If you play it, you get to see what the runner has coming up so there will be less surprises for you. If you see something that would be bad for your plans, just trash it. And if the runner pays the click and 4 credits to trash it, that is probably just as good.

Ramujan is one of the worst cards printed ever. Its terrible even at its intended function. All of the other cards have some niche use or there exists some meta or future card design that would make them, whilst still objectively not good, at least not completely terrible.

Okay but which of these have the largest ratio of bad card / great art?

Akshara, clot, sac cons, fester, opus. Easy FA is turned off permanently, and Opus gives you a better baseline click efficiency than the corp.

1 Like