Let’s gather and discuss our Mushin-Terror deck-lists.
At the moment I am tinkering with this:
CI Mushin Terror
ID = Cerebral Imaging: Infinite Frontiers (Creation and Control) x1
- Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus) x3
- Priority Requisition (Core) x3
- Eden Fragment (The Spaces Between) x1
- Hades Fragment (Up and Over)x1
- Project Junebug (Core) x3
- Cerebral Overwriter (Creation and Control) x3
- Subliminal Messaging (Fear and Loathing) x1
- Green Level Clearance (A Study in Static) x3
- Blue Level Clearance (Fear and Loathing) x3
- Hedge Fund (Core) x3
- Restructure (Second Thoughts) x2
- Archived Memories (Core) x3
- Reclamation Order (Double Time) x2
- Punitive Counterstrike (True Colors) x3
- Mushin No Shin (Honor and Profit) x3
- NEXT Silver (Upstalk) x3
- Viktor 2.0 (Creation and Control) x2
- NEXT Bronze (Opening Moves) x3
- Fenris (True Colors) x2
- Ichi 1.0 (Core) x1
- Mother Goddess (Upstalk) x1
for a total of 49 cards and 15 influence.
The piloting is straightforward, so I won’t discuss it here. I like Mushin No Shin in CI because the HB sudden economy lets you find potential Mushin targets while generating credits and because Cerebral Overwriter, Archived Memories and Reclamation Order are all in faction.
I believe that the upcoming HB identity will be great for this kind of archetype, I am really looking forward to playing it.