My Corp Decks - Jinteki: Replicating Perfiction, Near-Earth Hub

Hi guys,

cause of the discussion here (Should Beginners Post Decklists?) i organize my Decks now in 2 posts instead of 7, hope all will be fine with that. Here my corp Decks and the thoughts about:

Jinteki

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection (Trace Amount)

Agenda (10)
3x Braintrust (What Lies Ahead)
3x Medical Breakthrough (Honor and Profit)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
1x Philotic Entanglement (Honor and Profit)

Asset (9)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) •••
3x Mental Health Clinic (Honor and Profit)
3x Sundew (Mala Tempora)

Upgrade (3)
2x Caprice Nisei (Double Time)
1x SanSan City Grid (Core Set) •••

Operation (6)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Trick of Light (Trace Amount)

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof) •••
3x Ice Wall (Core Set) •••

Code Gate (5)
2x Enigma (Core Set)
3x Lotus Field (Upstalk)

Sentry (10)
3x Komainu (Honor and Profit)
2x Pup (Honor and Profit)
3x Shadow (Core Set) •••
2x Tsurugi (True Colors)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Upstalk

This is an improved Version (thanks to ryanbantwins) of my Deck. Following thoughts about it:

I only have 21 ice i hope this will be enough. I couldn’t take more
ice, cause i dont wanna remove other cards (maybe 1 or 2 agends, but
thats not allowed ). I took Ice Wall to use Trick of Light. Same with Shadow one of my 2 sentries.

I have 10 agendas, which are 20 points worth: I have Medical Breakthrough, cause i think it will be easier the more and more are scored, even if the first goes to the runner. The second agenda is NAPD Contract. It’s more difficult to steal from the runner. And this, even if he steals it, will help me to dominate the runner. Braintrust as an easy fast to advance agenda. At least Philotic Entanglement. Should be advanced in the late game.

As Assets i have Jackson Howard, the Jedi Master, Mental Health Clinic, for cheap money (can i trash my own Asstes?) and Sundew, for more and more money. Didnt know how i could ignore this in my first draft.

So at least Upgrades and Operations. Caprice Nisei for maybe ending a succsessfull run. Rest for more money and FA.

NBN

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)
2x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
2x Breaking News (Core Set)
1x Market Research (Fear and Loathing)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (9)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
3x Marked Accounts (Cyber Exodus)
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)

Upgrade (3)
2x Red Herrings (Core Set)
1x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (12)
3x Biotic Labor (Core Set) ••••• ••••• ••
3x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof) •••
3x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (6)
1x Enigma (Core Set)
1x Lotus Field (Upstalk) •
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
1x Quandary (Double Time)

Sentry (2)
1x Grim (Opening Moves)
1x Rototurret (Core Set) •

17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Upstalk

This is a modified Version from PAX Prime – 2014 (44 players) - StimHack. This Deck fit very well on 3 OCTGN games. But i have only 1 coreset atm. I will buy 2 after christmas. But i think it will still work with the modifcations (add, remove 1 or 2 copies).

1 Like

First of all, the first one to leave a negative comment i will … :slight_smile:

Second, after my post for the jinteki deck, i made it myself and had some succes with it. And i have to say the two decklist look almost equal. There are only two changes i would make (but again personal pref.)

-You have 3influence left and play bastion. I switched it to 3 eli. One cred cheaper and one extra subroutine. The fact that they can click through is not that important when it is on centrals. (btw Eli is considered to be the best ice)

-Jinteki has a lot of very taxing sentries. Neural katana is a good card from the core but in times of mimic it makes me a sad corp. Three sentries i consider to be better: Pup (little annoying taxing), tsurugi (very taxing and possible etr) and komainu (very taxing and possible to wipe their hand turn 1 or 2, and a good synergy with mental health clinic)

Third lets look at the nbn deck
-no third astro and only one sansan will be hard but still possible
-don’t see why you play midway grid, you only play 11 ice (not counting popup) and most of them single sub.
-grim is a hard one. It can do some decent work, but it can also ruin your day by giving the runner Bad Pub and letting him trash assets. Like i said its a hard call.

I think he has to work with 1 core set, so yeah, more than 2 APP and 1 sansan is not going to happen.

What ryan said, try to always max out your influence. There is (almost) always a card in another faction that will do better than your in-faction alternative. 3-off eli is a great alternative for bastion.

You don’t have alot of punishing ice to play inazuma imo. Sure. it’s a great >3 str code gate but in this ice suite it does the same thing lotus field does, so just play 3 of those.

Smart runners will trash your assets to deny you the econ you need to win the game. You might want to consider playing a more taxing icesuite(so the mandatory run on a central server becomes more taxing), more ice to protect your assets as well, or play 1-2 interns.

thanks for your advices. i changed the jinteki deck. your changes are nice and give me the idea of a high taxes Weyland Deck (with Gagarin Deep Space). I changed the Midway Station in the NBN deck with Red Herrings. I thing this will fit better. I’ll try Grim. If i dont feel comfortable i’ll kick it out later.

I know my probs with only 1 coreset (didnt thought it will such a problem), but i promise to buy 2 in the next month :slight_smile: