[NBN] Butcher Your Enemies, Butcher Your Friends

That’s a lie. We know it’s just because you ran out of space in your binder and you need somewhere to keep the cards.

11 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who sleeves up decks with cards ‘just to try it’ but really because I have no more room in my collection carriers.

This is how my 54 card titan deck running subboost and patch came about, wreaking havoc on my local meta.

I actually like Sub Boost, though. As soon as I get my courage back (I’m currently running far far away from decks that get hurt by Faust) I’m going to rebuild my NBN cheap ICE glacier deck that uses Sub Boost to make Hunter and Gutenberg even more better-er. Bonus points for Pachinko and Bandwidth!

I agree, also it makes curtain wall non-d4v1d-able, which is awesome.

2 Likes

Notably, Curtain Wall is probably not going into my NBN cheap ICE glacier. I think most of the ICE in that deck is going to be non-D4V1Dable, though :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know man, a one of curtain wall might just save the day

1 Like

WHAM! Take that, runner! Didn’t expect to ETR there, did ya?! You’re, what? Going to install Medium now? Running RnD? Lemme see if I’m going to… ah, no rez. Where’s my damn beanstalk royalties!

1 Like

So in this instance, you rezzed the curtain wall, and they are now playing medium to capitalize on it not being played on r&d. Two curtain walls? :smiley:

1 Like

At only 2 inf…you’re dumb not to!

FTR, I was just talking about using curtainwall in Weyland, but get your laughs in boys.

Would be nice if NBN had the econ to rez big ice though, considering they have a good deal of them

1 Like

Just use sweeps week against duggars runners

1 Like

requirement 1, runner has to be running duggars, origami/theophilius, requirement 2, they have to somehow be at the top tables for me to be playing against them XD

1 Like

One of my buddies made a troll deck whose primary goal was to throw as many Patches and Sub Boosts on an Architect as possible. I think he used Lag Time, too.

Oh yeah, and something about Butchershop. I dunno, my main deck is Eater MaxX, so I never get Midseasoned.

1 Like

That deck screams for underway grid

Or Parasite and Morningstar. Architect can still get its strength lowered by Parasite even it doesn’t die. And Morningstar is a good tool for CHOMP CHOMP YUMMY BARRIER CHOMP.

If morning star is your anti patch architect strategy, perhaps lag time is the way to go? I want a reason to play that card and experiential data

Parasite takes care of lag time and patch! Just have to wait patiently, biding your time, waiting for the strength to drop enough for you to STRIKE!

I put it in the deck I took to regionals, I think it’s a solid include as a one-off. You just need a raven or (preferably) a gutenburg on RnD for the target.

Yup. Gutenberg is just an insane target, and it can make Eli take 2 Lady tokens, as well. I ran 1-of for a bit in a tracing glacier NBN deck I played and Sub Boost was never a bad card to see. Heck, you can even put it on Pop-up if you need to patch a server up for a bit, though that’s gonna get parasited right quick these days.

I feel like cyberdex is awesome. I also feel like some days I just tech against parasite.

What are your thoughts about 24/7 in butcher guys ?

1 Like