Home | About | Tournament Winning Decklists | Forums

Need some advice and suggestion on my runner deck

Hi guys,

I got my Store Championships happening this weekend and it’s gonna be huge, roughly around 35-40+ players. I’m still undecided on the deck I will be using. Perhaps you guys can share some advice and suggestions to me. Much appreciate it. Thanks

Kate Parasite Recrusion (45 cards)

Kate “Mac” McCaffrey: Digital Tinker

Event (17)

3 Dirty Laundry
3 Indexing
2 Infiltration
2 Scavenge
1 Stimhack
3 Sure Gamble
3 Test Run

Hardware (7)

3 Clone Chip
2 Grimoire
2 Plascrete Carapace

Resource (7)

3 Daily Casts
1 Kati Jones
3 Same Old Thing

Icebreaker (5)

2 Atman
1 Deus X
1 Femme Fatale
1 Sharpshooter

Program (9)

3 Datasucker
3 Parasite
3 Self-modifying Code

I’m not sure will this deck meets the huge tournament standards but I would like some feedback. Cheers

Might want to fix your formatting - makes it super-easy to miss the datasuckers and such :smile:

Overall seems pretty standard for an ICE destruction build. The things that would worry me:

1. The econ seems a bit lighter than I’d usually like, at the very least I’d try to fit in a second Kati.
  2. Zero card draw, like none at all. This might make finding your pieces tricky, especially if you get hit by a bad shuffle.
  3. Since you’re already running SOTs, I’d be tempted to put in one Levy, to keep the Indexings going literally forever. Overall you’re very event-focused, so it could be useful to get some reset action going

i dont like sot in kate, as there are few valid target cards really in shapers.
u need more eco: 1 kati jones is not enough, u have to be sure to draw one asap (run 3 ;))

-3 sot
+2 kati jones
+1 diesel/quality time

You’ll have to have an answer for big ice, Deus X can help with some of the big bioroids, but big ice can really hurt.

point of the deck is to parasite them, right?

You should find room for a fracter to combat wraparound. Consider including Corroder, Snowball or Inti as a one off you can tutor.

on the other hand i once tried to find a room for swordsman - no one were playing atmans/crypsises that day. just use your best judgement about such mods - it’s very meta dependent.

Yea … I kill ICE with Parasite almost every time.

Perhaps I will -3 SOT and include in +1 Kati and +2 Diesel.

Thanks guys for yur advice. I did badly in my SC, basically on the runner side. Currently Im using KaTman, its more consistent and suits me better.