Netrunner Travel Thread

alright finally leaving Australia today, stop in Dubai, then get to Paris, immediately head to the Loire Valley for a bit, then Baden Baden, then Paris from the…26th until the 8th of October, me thinks. Fingers crossed I get some more info on what might be on then in Paris, otherwise will go to Troll2Jeux on Thursdays ^^

The Dutch Champion is coming home! :smiley:
Is there any Netrunner going on in Amsterdam this Tuesday till Thursday?

Zwo Bot is organizing a meeting at Spiel '15.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, but I’m not on Facebook, so can’t access that page (I know, I’m special).

Any way I could reach @zwobot here? Hello, @zwobot! :wink:

1 Like

Yes iam. Wednesday evening 2000 in the Restaurant Meats, just contact me over twitter @falk_der_fiese

Whoa, just saw this, I’m going to Spiel, any more info on this? If it is Wednesday night only might not make it, landing DUS 19:10

Or reach me via twitter, @falk_der_fiese

I will be there short before eight o clock and wait for opponents.

1 Like

I couldn’t make it on time, because DB decided to apparently go all Ticket To Ride on the local railways, so I reached Essen only after midnight. Later, I had issues with internet… but hey, good times were had in general, I hope everyone had fun!

An Essen aside: the DOME is a hacking card game that pits two runner-like characters against each other, and Black Hat is a puzzle game about hacking. I only got to play the first one, but the second looked interesting. Anyone with other cool finds? Report back, please! :slight_smile:

And if any of you ever happen to be around Belo Horizonte, Brasil, there is a scene of about 8 to 10 people playing regularly

Didn’t realize they already put out an English version of this. How do you like it?

Don’t want to steal the thread, so this is my only post about the DOME:

It’s a nice, fast/furious game of aggressive elimination, but I’ll wait until the second English edition - for now it’s still suffering from sloppy translation. Cards are bilingual, btw.

I liked the theme and the art was OK - I wouldn’t mind more of it, even if it doesn’t play anywhere close to a Netrunner match (or maybe precisely because of that ;-)).

OK, this one is probably a long shot - I’m going to Mauritius on Friday for two weeks, does anyone there play? :stuck_out_tongue:

Any players on NSWs south coast (between Ulladulla and Narooma?)

I just found out this thread exists, and it’s highly relevant right now. Anyone going to Origins that can pick me up from Albany NY? Glad to chip in on gas/tolls/whatever