Home | About | Tournament Winning Decklists | Forums

New Meetup in Manchester UK

We’re trying to set up a new, regular meetup in Manchester, UK. If you’re in the area, it’s likely that this will be between 6 and 10 pm on Thursdays at the Travelling Man, 4 Dale St, Manchester M1 1JW. At the moment, we have 6 people signed up, and it would be great to have more people along too.

Edit: not yet confirmed when the first one will be - I’ll update in due course.

See you there!

Tolaasin

Aren’t there already multiple meetups in Manchester? One in a pub, and one at Fanboy?

There’s play space in Travelling Man? I remember it being a pretty small shop…

You should put a post up on the UK Netrunner Players FB group, there’s something like 1,100 members there, will reach a lot more locals than Stimhack.

The Wharf - great venue, lots of games, but very little netrunner at the moment - we wanted to try a dedicated NR session on a different night.

Not much happening at FanBoy3 that I’m aware of apart from tournaments.

Good idea - working through the various options at the moment.

Good luck!

There’s also netrunners.co.uk - Manchester has a forum here http://netrunners.co.uk/forumdirectory/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=43

It doesn’t look like it’s being used that much though. You could try to resurrect it.

I agree with @Vapo, the Facebook Group might be better to get a meet up started.

not much traffic there but about to post!

I’m very interested in attending this in the future when I’m back in Manchester, so if these are still happening throughout the Christmas period I’m going to try and make them!

great! ping me if you want to find out what’s happening - there’s also (I’ve discovered) a Manchester Server facebook group which has a fair amount of traffic.

Annoyingly, we’ve just heard from the shop owner that he’s had to put us off for a couple of weeks - there will be some action at the Port Street Beer House on Wednesday evening, I hear, though. Will update this once we have a new confirmed date.

Any news on this? Back in Manchester now and would love to attend some meets!

Yeah, I’m looking to maybe get involved in something in Manchester, what’s the meet-up status in general these days?