New Spoilers! The Source

I think Noise will prefer the continued draw, even at the cost of a click every turn. Other anarchs will probably like Earthrise.

3 Likes

Ash on archives doesn’t work in Industrial Genomics. Even if the corp wins the trace, the runner still gets to flip everything up (because they have an access step, even though that step only lets them access Ash), and they don’t access your shocks and shi-kyus.

I remember seeing this on BGG and going “WHAAT”. You’ll need Caprice. This is the best post I can find right now: Red Herrings on Archive? | Android: Netrunner

1 Like

Sucks. This agenda just sucks :frowning: . If it could add or remove 2 power counters, it’d be interesting.

This is going to be fun for sure. Tagstorm is my favorite storm ;). NBN glacier might be a thing, especially out of NEH?

Sage and Incubator are interesting on the runner side. Maybe too complicated to run, maybe not. Definitely worth testing! Au Revoir seems like a nice complement to Blackguard / Snitch dex, but those are kinda jank.

Everything else seems marginal to bad :).

1 Like

Alternate art promo sighted.

1 Like

Zero-sub troll is pretty interesting. Probably just for MN though.

1 Like

Earthrise Hotel is certainly interesting. Even in Noise, as even though Wyldside sticks around for as long as you want, it basically requires you to spend influence on pawnshop. Now I’m not personally sure if you can find a better influence expenditure than Aesop’s in Noise currently even without Wyldside, but it’s nice to potentially have the option to spend the influence somewhere else.

Also, it seems great with Supplier, as I believe you can have one hosted on the Supplier while you have one in play, and can use it to put out your replacement one the turn the old one blows up, so you never are without the bonus draw.

2 Likes

I don’t get why people are so against Helium-3 Deposit. Since it’s Weyland, splash a Data Raven and you can have 2 turns where you can Scorch the runner without having to use Midseasons or SEA Source to tag. Frees up a click for you to triple scorch too. How is that bad?

Weyland already has excellent agendas, and no in-faction power counters. The only reason to run it over a neutral 4/2 is that you’re too afraid of Corporate War screwing you over. If they had any decent things in-faction, sure, whatever. It’s that you have to import cards – most of which are pretty conditional – in order to make the agenda work at all.

When there are a few decent in-faction or neutral power-counter cards that help a Weyland build, I’ll be excited. As it stands Data Raven rarely gets the counter and trying to predict when/if it will just seems silly as part of deckbuilding.

1 Like

i have a feeling this card is paving the way for the upcoming big box. power token manipulations seems like something weyland corp would excel at.

Because that’s not how the card works. :smile:

“When you score Helium-3 Deposit, place 2 power counters on a card with at least 1 power counter on it.”

So your Data Raven has to have a power counter already on it, in which case you’re Scorching already.

2 Likes

So far the only card we’ve seen from Order and Chaos that uses power tokens is Stim Dealer :). That’s a hilarious target for H3 Deposit :)—be hilarious if that’s the only one in the box!

3 Likes

flatlining the runner with his own stim dealer would definitely be platinum achievement unlocked lol

2 Likes

Right, that makes it really unattractive then.

Hilarious thing about IG is the potential to make Snare! painfully expensive to trash.

3 Likes

My favorite part about it is that the thrash cost is increased even if the card is not installed, so Caprice and Ash are better protected even when acessed on R&D. Paying to thrash a Snare! on R&D must be pretty bad aswell.

1 Like

Hilariously, you can use H3 Deposit to put counters on Stim Dealer, prematurely giving the runner brain damage. Or boot programs off Personal Workshop before the runner has memory to host them.

So… with this last spoiler, have we seen “a way to trigger snare from the archives”? Were they talking about Architect? Am I forgetting something else?

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been waiting for that, too.

“Oh yeah, I’m sorry. Must’ve gotten my powders mixed up. Hope you didn’t inject yet”
“Glmrbghnmhn…”

That’s just Kitsune - the actual quote is “It will become possible for the Corp to Snare! (Core Set, 70) a Runner during a run on Archives.”

4 Likes