Null Signal Questions Thread

What if you can’t play in the main tournament but are interested in playing in side events only?

Also I guess one should ask… what time are the side-events taking place at? The same time as Day 2? Later?

I’ll check with OP but as we still have to hire the building for the same length of time, I imagine it still requires the same ticket.

We’ll put out side event timing closer to the… err… time. They’ll run broadly parallel though.

1 Like

There was some discussion in general this morning about the pros/cons of sharing decklists. The Organized Play Policies don’t mention decklists being available to your opponent, so I was confused. Am I failing to find this rule, or is it a misconception that sharing decklists is required in the cut for competitive tier events?

Sharing is not currently required, but it is suggested. See @icecoldjazz 's answer below.

Never mind…just saw the NISEI article!

I’m pretty sure this is not correct about sharing decklists. @icecoldjazz was asked a few times about it on Slack, and they answered that the FFG precedent still applies, but it hasn’t been added to OP document yet.

1 Like

That’s right - decklists are shared in the top cut.

The OP policies document does not weigh in on this, but it will be explicitly included in the next version.

If the document does not specify something, assume no change from FFG policy.

2 Likes

I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Do you mean in every top cut? Even in Store Champs? I thought this only happened on event like continental and above?

1 Like

Regionals and above.

1 Like

Where do you order the Frosted IDs like Az for the Regionals 2019 kits?

Any update on when the next MWL is going to be?

1 Like

Ah, memory lane. There was exactly one playmat that NSG made of Trickster Taka, that I had to win in a field of nearly 100 people:

https://twitter.com/tvaduva/status/1592715345407930368

It is very nice playmat art.

4 Likes

Pretty cool, Tim. I hear the guy who made that is pretty cool too. :wink:

2 Likes

I have a question.

What is the new expansion automa initiative that is coming out later this month?

Official announcement

4 Likes