Official Stimhack OCTGN League PART III

Undefeated through two leagues! I’m back to continue the streak.

Alright, now, unlike the last two leagues… my goal is to play more than two games this time. :wink:

9 Likes

I am taking this moment to relish the fact I am currently in second, splitting with @Calimsha. That will very quickly not be the case…but at least I have my fleeting moment :smile:

Yeah mistake were made =(

Just tried to apply to the SHL3 league on challengeboard, and I received a message stating that I was banned immediatly. Even though I have never played in any SHL league yet.

So, is there some kind of manual validation and this is the default message when you first register, is this an error (since I do see ny name at the bottom of the rankings, I’d be inclinded to think so) or was my nickname wrongfully used by some malevolant tricksters in the past?

@YodaSensei i’ll look into it

I see nothing strange, according to the things I can see, you’re active. If you are banned, it’s by the site. I cannot change that. Maybe try another nickname? SenseiYoda?

As a test I can report a match against you, which you reject? Just let me know.

I am disgusted that you, as a European have used filthy American date format :smile:

You are a disgrace :smile:

Also, almost beat Nord as a runner and beat him as corp. Where be my titles? :smiley:

4 Likes

I have played 8 games this evening and I’m amazed by the quality of the players that I’ve faced. All my games were really nice and I’m looking forward to play each one of you.

SHL rocks ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Signed up.

Out of curiosity here, of the people who placed well in this (say the 80th percentile or so), about how many logged games on average did we see in the last League?

I’d say an average of ~40 games in the top 50 players, with more than a few well over 100

1 Like

yo my verify match is bugged out, i’ve verified all my matches like 10 times but none beyond the first 3 are working

It’s probably because one of your opponent haven’t verified one of his loss yet. :wink:

1 Like

I hope I’ll play some games today at last, I wonder what’s the SHL meta now.

I’m wondering the same thing. Are people going for the throat with T1 lists or do people not care and play T2/3/jank?

A mix of both for me. I’m gonna play at least one tier 1 deck in a full game coupled with a WIP deck.

And if by the last week I’m not in top4, I’m just gonna spam Kate and NEH :smiley:

4 Likes

Emphasis mine.

Too late to get in on this? If for no other reason all I saw last night was people posting for these games hahaha.

Thanks.

Well if it’s too late I still joined anyway. Hope that’s ok!

But wish I had yesterday, I could of played like 5 matches at least!

You have 6 weeks. Go nuts.

1 Like

never too late. you could join the last 2 days, call out from work, win 50 games and become the champion =)

2 Likes

Now there’s a plan!

1 Like