[Official] Trading Thread

Still looking for a Gordian

The FFG website claims that this yearā€™s regionals kits shipped with an extra playmat for the TO. Can someone confirm this? Are they textless like the ones in the Store Championship kits?

Yes, thereā€™s a textless TO Mat.

Looking for and wiling to buy if no trades are interesting (in order of interest):

3 x Gordian Blade
3 x Eli
3 x Private Security Force
3 x ProCo
Worlds 2014 power tokens

Have to trade:

Noise
Chaos Theory
HB EtF
Reina
Pop-up window
Aesops Pawnshop
Plascrete
Corporate Troubleshooter
Adonis Campaign

Deep Red playmat

There are textless playmats in all of the Organized Play Kits above Casual level - so both Store Championships, Regionals and Nationals.

Where there for last years Regionals? I havenā€™t seen a textless Pawn playmat.

Yes, the textless Pawn playmat exists as well. I am unsure if there are textless Blackguard playmats out there, but anything beyond that (Wotan, Pawn, Tori Hanzo, Kit, Activist Support + the upcoming unknown one) does exist.

BlackGuard doesnā€™t have one IMOā€¦
Since Netrunner & OP where on the rise to what it is now my guess is that OP went by hit or miss when they started to organize their events as well

To my knowledge only the regular Blackguard mat from North America (Gencon), Nordic & Australian ch. existā€¦

Is there any picture of the Pawn TO mat somewhere??
Iā€™d be very interested to see it as the intel i got from last year tells me otherwise about that matā€¦
The TO had one but it was exactly the same as the othersā€¦

There were no textless AGOT reggional playmats last year.

Pawn MIGHT actually be the same as the others, now that think of it. The announcement post specifically lists the contents as including ā€œ1 Head Judge Playmatā€, not ā€œ9 playmatsā€, so who knows. Since I played in Regionals last year, my co-TO has the playmat. Iā€™ll get him to check up on it.

I have just spoken with the guy who TOā€™d Nordic in 2013 and 2014. He is sure that he has a textless Blackguard playmat, and pretty sure that he got a textless Blackguard bag as well. He has a playmat from the event, at least - and it wouldnā€™t make much sense for there to be 9 ā€œTOP 8ā€ playmats, including one for the TO. He will check his playmats later today and confirm/deny, with a picture if possible.

TO Blackguard and TO bag??
That would be greatā€¦ I have never ever seen anything like it before though but who knows?
During the Plugged-in tour, some of the big venue (i think Chicago) had a big event banner (same size as the one included in the 2013 regional) so anything is possible
Maybe one was made for Chronos protocol as well?

My former source might be true then about the Pawn TOā€¦
My theory on it is since the TO mat just started to appear in 2014 (not taking into account the possible Blackguard one) with the first SC maybe the regional production was done before they could include one from now onā€¦ specially since OP organized themselves in 2013 with the huge hype our game has

Iā€™d be very interested to see or have a clear confirmation of themā€¦
Iā€™m very passionate about collecting official FFG Netrunner items and have a near complete one missing only but a few trinkets. You canā€™t collect what you donā€™t know about though :slight_smile:
Thx in advance Terrificy if youc an provide further intel on the matter

I have the TOā€™s Pawn and it is not textless, it has Netrunner logo and ā€œRegionals 2014ā€ written below it.

3 Likes

Yes, you are right - Regionals for 2014 were 9 identical playmats.

As for Nationals in 2013 (Blackguard), the TO from the Nordic tournament was told that the textless playmats had been delayed but never got one, and thus apparently did not have a Blackguard playmat at all, with or without text. So that probably doesnā€™t exist at all either.

Have:
1 x Plastic Kim,
2 x Gordian Blade,
1 x Datasucker,
1 x Gabe,
2 x BABW,
2 x Corporate Troubleshooter,
3 x Regionals 2015 counters

Want:
1 x Crypsis,
3 x Professional contacts
2 x eli,
3 x PSF,
1 x Plastic Gabe,

Cash money.

UK based.

Hey, sent you a PM about an offer a while back, havenā€™t gotten a reply. Cheers!

Reporting successful trade with @ff0x. Very well packaged, quick delivery, pleasant experience.

1 Like

Haves:

2x Gordian Blade
6x Scorched Earth
12x Pop Up Window
6x Chaos Theory
3x Datasucker
3x Plascrete Carapace
3x Wyldside
3x Aesopā€™s Pawnshop
3x Melange Mining Corp
2x Haas Bioroid: Engineering the Future
2x Weyland: BaBW

2x Weyland Deckbox (folded)
6x Kit Deckbox (unfolded)
3x Silhouette Deckbox (unfolded)

Wants:
1x Gabriel Santiago
1x Crypsis
3x Professional Contacts

Should probably note that Nats 2015 Mats all have text.

Really? The kit includes 9 playmats with ā€œTOP 8ā€ printed on them?

EDIT: Disregard, they moved away from the ā€œTOP 8ā€ design. Still weird that they all have text, considering they used the same design as the Regionals 2015 mats, where one of them did not include text.

The UK ones just said ā€œUK National Championships 2015ā€