Patreon Announcement

I won’t do patreon until you publish your goddamn worlds report! :rage:

10 Likes

It was lost somewhere in Xenobladia.

3 Likes

@lucasli said I mixed up events from our games in swiss and our game in elims and I got confused and discouraged and its been minimized on my computer for a month :frowning:

Also, we will be coming out with more stretch goals, including but not limited to me cosplaying at gencon.

9 Likes

Only if you cosplay as an Eve model bioroid.

3 Likes

Quick question: do you guys plan to make some prized tourneys with some of the patreon money?

-Dan R.R. D’Argenio

15 Likes

Yup!

1 Like

Of course. We had a stretch goal that we met for open seasonal jinteki.net tournaments. You’ll hear about the first of them soon. I am hoping to work with Team Covenant to give away a year of datapacks to the winners, talks underway. Otherwise, we’ll be looking into other stuff. Ideally I don’t want to do cash for non invitational tournaments and not give away ANRPC swag for literal everything.

Additionally, we will continue to host invitationals.

4 Likes

I’m happy to hear you guys are working with Team Covy. You should also see if they want to have some sweet ANRPC merch in their online store, or is there an ANRPC store I missed?

1 Like

We have an ANRPC clothing store, going to add stimhack stuff I think.

1 Like

Is that on the ABRPC site or somewhere else? I completely missed it. Also, Stamherk swag would be sweet.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/anrpc/works/15674377-anrpc-white-on-black-t-shirt-only

Need to update it for Player’s Circuit.

2 Likes

didn’t realize the name had changed; neat!

1 Like

Did we not publicly announce it yet? My bad.

http://www.anrplayerscircuit.com/

Announcement tomorrow.

2 Likes

Definitely excited to hear about plans for this year!

It’s up. No specificity. More of a statement.

1 Like

lol. A year of datapacks. That’s one datapack, then.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to factoring in UK shipping for when we take it down.

7 Likes