Patreon Announcement

Can we get an update on the rewards for supporters? We’re into Q2 now, and it’s been very quiet.

3 Likes

Firstly I apologize for how slow we have been, this process should be significantly smoother going forward.

Second, I have given Dan all the information and everything he needs and was waiting on him to just ship everything out. I confirmed with him and rewards to supporters will be shipped out this week.

4 Likes

What was shipped, Sneaky?

I sent everyone an alt-mat ID (mostly NEHs), 1-2 ANRPC alt art IDs randomly based on availability, and 4 metal ANRPC logo dice. I’ll continue to send out dice for continuing Patrons as they’re very popular item, until people get 12 which is an awesome number for fitting in those little dice box things people have anyway. For the Summer pack, along with more dice, we’ll hopefully have this seasons alt-mat ID, stainless steel engineering the future, along with something else, possibly some ANRPC alt art proxies, possibly a gift card to an upcoming stimhack gear store.

Thanks so much to everyone for the support.

Please note that I had a couple of packages returned to me because the ink on the address label smeared, so if other people receive their packages before you it’s probably because it was returned to me and I needed to re-send.

If you’re wondering where exactly your money is going:

(1) First and foremost, we are paying to keep the site up. @SneakySly was paying $100 a month out of pocket for years to keep Stimhack up, (both the main site and the forum separately). We’ve got that cost cut down, but we are paying Anthony some backlog for his financial dedication to keeping us going as well as paying the bills month-to-month.

(2) We are now paying to host meteor deckbuilder as well. @kiv got kicked off his free server so we picked up his awesome deckbuilder and slapped the Stimhack name on it so people who want to avoid the nerdbears have a safe haven for building decks. It can now be found at meteor.stimhack.com, and I highly recommend it for anyone looking to deckbuild without all the social media hubub. It also has a great function for online cube drafting built in!

(3) Of course, we are paying to create ANRPC/Stimhack promos to send out to all the patrons. These things work better with economies of scale, so it eases the burden on the ANRPC events when we can find a use for more promos, and sending them out to all of you is a great way to justify the creation of things like dice molds and custom IDs and tokens and stuff. We don’t want to discriminate against people who live in places the ANRPC hasn’t reached yet, so shipping is factored in.

(4) We are now starting to pay people for their time and effort. People like @d1en and myself take days off from work to do things like stream tournaments and coach and ship out packages. Additionally, we are going to fairly pay artists for their work creating things like stream overlays and alt arts.

(5) Finally, we are going to use the remainder of this money to fund prizes for online Stimhack events. We are going to try to move away from cash whenever possible, but we are totally not opposed to giving out more than promotional items either. Things we are currently looking into are travel compensation for major event winners going to large FFG events as well as Team Covenant Datapack subscription plans for a predetermined length of time.

Once again, thanks a ton to everyone participating. We’re going to do our best to give even more back in the future to our supporters, as well as get our promised seasonal open online tournaments underway.

22 Likes

You will have a lot of my money if this becomes a thing.

1 Like

When’s the next supporter shipment coming out, and will it be a surprise again?!

Soon! I will post an official update sometime in the next few days (after the ssci). @mediohxcore has been working with an artist for a new custom ID.

1 Like

Time for another update :)?

1 Like

I received my package. It was :ok_hand:.

I must say that the EtF/Stronger Together and the dice were very lovely.

<3

2 Likes

First day back at work :confused:

Got home to find a package of super awesome Ids and dice! :smile:

2 Likes