Plugged in Tour Spoilers: Updated as we get them

Wow! I am digging this card.

Word. Seems legit. Also: not unique! MOVE EVERYTHING TO THE MOONBASE :).

2 Likes

It’s too bad I can’t dump these on HQ for siphon defense :frowning:

???

Yes you can, thats like, the main point of the card.

Ha, guess thats what I get for replying on pain meds. For some reason I thought regions weren’t allowed to be installed on a central server, it’s assets I’m thinking of… :frowning:

Source: @anrspin

Wotan (or Odin?)

Haas- Biorioid (5 influence) #30

(Unique) ICE: Barrier - Bioroid

→ End the Run unless the runner spends 2 clicks.

→ End the Run unless the runner pays 3 credits.

→ End the Run unless the runner trashes 1 program.

→ End the Run unless the runner takes 1 brain damage.

1 Like

I’m not entirely convinced by this new Bioroid.
It might seem very strong, but it really doesn’t take that much to pass through (if the translation is correct): 2 Clicks, 3 credits, 1 program (which the Runner can choose), 1 brain damage.

If you often use Public Sympathy like me, 1 BD is negligible, and with all the new&old Shaper stuff, recycling programs is easier than ever. Clone Chip / Test Run / Scavenge / Deja Vu / Levy AR Lab Access… plenty of options to recover any essential program you might lose.

Still, it’s quite expensive to pass with Icebreakers.

Still, the new Bioroid looks decent enough in any HB deck utilizing Bioroid Efficiency. You can’t just click through it like other Bioroids, and most people have cut E3, so it could find a place as long as you aren’t rezzing it for 14.

E3 do not work on this anyway. Without a breaker subs will trigger, even if they won’t stop you. E3 requirement to break a sub is not satisfied.

Ah right. Forfeiting the 2 clicks isn’t a “break,” it’s a Subroutine.

Even better.

Think about Odin on a central server. Breaking a 10 strength barrier is almost as painful as getting hit with the subs, either way getting through is costly, probably worse than getting hit by Janus, and isn’t weak to E3 or running click 1, but at 14 credits, seems too expensive to be competitive. Bioroid efficiency is good with this, but emergency shutdown is also really good against it.

That doesn’t seem like much to you?

Corroder would cost 12 to break this.

Eating all the subroutines costs… (assuming click = 1.5cred which seems reasonable nowadays)
2 clicks = 3 cred
3 cred = 3 cred
1 program = card, install, cost (3-5+ cred?)
1 brain damage = 1.5 cred
Total: 11.5 on the low end if you trash a 0 cost program

Not to mention the risk of losing an important card from the brain damage or being set back in the game by losing an important program

Nooooo. Starport Kaguya is supposedly a fake. Boo.

https://twitter.com/anrspin/status/393031227365941248

2 Likes

Also, starport kaguya seems really good. Blanks Account Siphon until the runner can trash it, also nukes indexing and maker’s eye, and to a lesser extent, stimhack and inside job. All around awesome card, and it looks like its in the next data pack?

What the hell, people are saying its not real?

Well your assumption of a click = 1.5 credits is just that, an assumption.
If I need to pass on that server, I won’t question how much it’s gonna cost, only if I can make it.
And if I’m low on money, the only real credit cost for Odin is 3 credits.

I was referring to that, when I said it doesn’t convince me. It hardly stops a Runner that needs to pass.

Besides, it’s the Runner that will choose which program he’s gonna trash, so he could always have something that won’t damage him badly. And the single Brain Damage might very well be worth taking.

I’m not saying it’s a bad card. For one thing, being a Bioroid and not having the option to break subroutines with Clicks makes it awesome with Stronger Together and Bioroid Efficiency Research. And it’s still 12 credits to break with Corroder, so the Runner won’t be passing through it every single turn anyway.

Right, I wouldn’t rely on it to protect an agenda but it would be pretty damn good on R&D, especially if you rez it with efficiency or oversight

I’m assuming it’s AP with the brain damage. If so, it fits neatly with Deus X, so be careful with using oversight or whatnot. Emergency Shutdown loves this card.

On second thought… it might not have AP with the Ice: Barrier - Bioroid tags it would need. Doesn’t look like AP is listed there. Huh… Maybe Deus doesn’t hit it then.

Seems like we have another one from @anrspin

#31 He α test: Play only when R instled a resrce last turn. Trace2-If suc, add 1 instled resrce on top of stack; otherw, take 1 badpub. inf3

(1) Hellion Alpha Test
Operation - Black Ops
Play only when the Runner installed a Resource last turn. Trace 2 - If successful, add 1 installed Resource on top of his stack. If unsuccessful, take 1 bad publicity.
(#31 - 3 Influence)

Haas-Bioroid’s operation similar to Invasion of Privacy and Punitive Counterstrike.
Could be a nice weapon to remove a stacked Kati Jones, if I understood the text correctly.

It also seems that this spoiler will be the last one, and they won’t post a picture.

Probably not AP. Brain damage is kind of a cost runner can pay if he wants, the subs aren’t damaging themselves.