Plugged in Tour Spoilers: Updated as we get them

You don’t even need the Scorch. Cleaners + PSF is enough to do 6 damage in 3 clicks. If you can get them tagged, (e.g. Posted Bounty, Midseason, Snare) they’re done.

If you score a 5/3 and a 4/2 agenda, youre probably going to be able to win anywaywith Hostiles or an Atlas.

Cleaners + PSF isn’t an insta win though because Plascrete is still robust against it. The wording of Cleaners says “whenever you do” rather than “whenever you would do”, so it means you only add one if it actually causes damage. If the initial damage is prevented then the additional damage won’t occur and doesn’t need to also be prevented. Ergo, PSF + Cleaners still takes 7 clicks to kill vs. a single Plascrete, which gives the runner plenty of time to shake the tags.

As Alex says, if you’re already 5APs to the good, you’re probably better off trying to secure the win through cheap agendas rather than a show-boat kill.

Thanks man!

I look forward to that Punitive Counterstrike, it’s definitely gonna make stealing an Agenda quite risky… :slight_smile:
Not to mention The Cleaners.

I found this recently posted on the Android: Netrunner FB page, where they say it’s another Plugged-In Tour spoiled card…

Looks interesting, yes?

Power Shutdown
Weyland Operation

Cost $1

Trash the top X cards of R&D.The runner must trash a piece of Hardware or a Program of cost X or less (runner chooses).

I also think that Subliminal is really good.

http://imgur.com/Dula4zr

Me likey! It’s finally an interesting-effects code gate that Yog.0 doesn’t just yell trolololo at as the runner speeds by :).

Apparently, Lukas has ruled otherwise, Cleaners adds a meat damage as you play it, same as Weyland’s +1 cred for transaction ability.

So yeah, it may be more likely you’d go from 5 to 7 pts for the win, but it’s certainly not implausible to use a doubled up PSF to kill a plascrete / runner.

1 Like

Tenma Line seems neat. I’m skeptical of Power Shutdown. Runner’s choice and mills me? I mean: Jackson Howard, but…

power shutdown is rude. some common things that you could snipe would be datasuckers/corroder and desperado. all 3 of those are commonly the only thing a runner has out. lol though by the time this is printed who knows.

Tenma seems pretty good. High trash cost, and the ability to move rezzed ice to the server you need protecting that turn. No agenda, move them to centrals, R&D I came out, move some more to R&D. Chum + data mine leaving a hole, move it around. I think I like this one a bit better than midori and/or sunset.

I think Power Shutdown will be a fine card. Hitting a data sucker or corroder is relevant, and maybe even hitting a carapace to make way for the scorched is pretty sweet. Jackson Howard is enough of a thing to allow you to mill 3 to kill a carapace.

The best part of power shutdown is milling 0 to kill SMC or faerie

so is it safe to say that other than a potential ID, FFG is determined to spoil jinteki’s whole cardpool for the spin cycle?

The other nice trick is to mill a bunch of cards combined with archived memories or vitruvius counters as a pseudo-tutor. In the extreme, mill your whole deck for that scorched you need for the kill. But yes, if I had to guess I would say the most common values would be 0 or 1- a nice way to kill of SMC, clone chip, faerie, and datasucker. Given the prevalence of Shaper decks running clone chips and SMC, this seems like another nice meta boost to alternative strategies.

Forgot to put these spoilers into this thread!

Singularity does seem like a beating…

It doesnt kill ice.

Its basically Demo Run for remotes. But it costs 2 clicks and $4.
It means you cant get hurt by a trap, but honestly its way too expensive.