Pre-Nationals Meetup at GenCon

I’d love to get a chance to meet up and chat with you all, before the actual tournament. Are there any organized meetups? If not, would people be interested in meeting up and talking/playing before the actual tournament?

I think I’ll be there early Thursday morning with no event tickets other than Netrunner so I’d definitely be down for some hanging or casual games! I like this idea.

If you want to meet up and buy me a drink, I’m down!

I’ll probably scrub out of Conquest; if anyone is still around at that point I’d love to do stuff.

I believe Hollis still owes us all a drink from the Facebook question of our favorite cards from a set awhile back…

I may be able to help you out in that regard. We’ll see :slight_smile:

I think I plan to be there Thursday afternoon, and I’m going only for Netrunner so I’ll be down for some Barcraft (barrunner? :P) or whatever too!

Any more of the SWORN coming?

1 Like

should be around eight of us there? not sure what days i’ll be around yet, but it’ll be great to see the michican/indy/chi/northern ohio contingents so soon again.

FWIW I will be there Wed eve, and will be there until Sun eve. I have Conquest on Thur, and Netrunner on Fri, other than that I am looking to hang out with some old netrunner friends, and to make some new ones!

1 Like

Team SWORN will be in full force. I’ll be around Thursday for Conquest and am definitely down to get my drink on after that.

1 Like