Home | About | Tournament Winning Decklists | Forums

Run Last Click - Podcast

For inquiring minds: Filbert was the leader of the pocket dragons in a mid-90’s cartoon named Pocket Dragon Adventures.

For Lane and Chris: According to wikipedia Pocket Dragon Adventures was produced by DIC Entertainment, also know as The Incredible World of DiC.

This week we have some very sad news about a member of the Netrunner community. We talk about the death of Ciara Maxey and our memories of her. Netrunner chat starts at 5:15 where we talk about nationals and the new MWL.

Eady was let loose at Worlds with a microphone and these are the results. We hope you enjoy them as much as we et cetera et cetera. Featuring the vocal talents of Chris Dyer and Seamus; Team Project NISE; Jesse (Term7) and Dan (CodeMarvelous); and Lead Designer of Netrunner Michael Boggs.

In this episode we discuss the Magnum Opus tournament. Eady is here to regale you with bold tales of cards and bootleg booze. And we are all her to give you the definitive opinions of all the cards released at world.

In this episode we are joined by all your favorite UK content creators to talk about the UK meta. In the most collaborative episode we have ever done we are joined by beyoken, Theophilius Bagpiper and Dead Channel to talk about our feelings on the UK meta and the future of Netrunner.

In this episode our heroes celebrate the festive season with a Christmas story. Bad am-dram ahoy! Merry Christmas and a happy new year (if you are into that sort of thing)!

In this episode we are trying out a new format where we chat about the stuff and things we have been enjoying recently. This time we are going back over 2018 but in future we will talk about more recent stuff. Basically we’re expanding the things we talked about between talking about Netrunner to whole episode.

I would like to post a few of the new season here for old times sake. Hope you don’t mind.

I loved listening to the Gossip Girl review so much. I do wonder what it would have been like to listen to without the correction at the beginning!

Loved the new episode, definitely going to try and watch Beauty and the Beast before the next one so I can join in. :+1:

Liking the “new season.” :+1:

I know this is a joke but still really want to correct you!

I just finished Obra Dinn which I picked up because of your recommendation. What an incredible game. Thank you!

In this episode we discuss What Remains of Edith Finch; If Star Trek is good or just familiar? What is a DS9 and should you care? And what are the happs with the Full Immersion podcast. Before diving into the main topic of Beast (spoilers 37:40 - 48:34).

Who or what is a Beast?

It’s a film init:

Just finished listening and loved it. I’ll be honest, I was apprehensive when you announced the shift to non-netrunner content, but I’m really enjoying it so far, so thanks! :smiley:

In this episode we have a natter about:
00:45 - The Beer of the Podcast
03:07 - Bruges (and In Bruges)
11:45 - Destroyer (Film)
18:05 - The Oscars (The Favorite and Blackkklansman)
27:18 - Faeria (PC Card Game)
32:33 - Artifact (PC Card Game)
44:00 - Comments

So sad to see that my favourite podcast about my favourite card game is now dedicating two whole slots in their format to…card games. :doge:

Once them NIESI cards get spoiled I just KNOW they’ll feel the gravitational pull of revisiting the one, true, and cyberhackman game. :wink:

Minnesota city pronunciation guide… duh LOOTH

You probably won’t have any use for this in the future.