“Yup. Hmmm… keep it.”
"Click two: install Unregistered S&W '35"
“Click thr…”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa.”
“Rez Test Ground”
“Trash to derez Caprice”

“Aaaahhhh!”

14 Likes

I think it’s supposed to be used on an Eve Campaign installed in Breaker Bay Grid. I can’t imagine many other situations it would be really great to use.

3 Likes

Hyperdriver and Wanton Destruction. Let’s see what we can build now with 12 inf out of Reg Ass Maxx.

You could do that backwards, put the 3 Wanton Destructions into Hayley. She can have Hyperdrivers and All-Nighter :wink:

3 Likes

I made a Kate deck like that. Man it sucked.

6 Likes

Be real, Hyperdriver is obviously a Professor card. He already wants to be playing the Leprechauns anyway, this just gives his usual economic module more teeth. Look at it like “three times per game, gain 6 credits at the start of your turn”. Gives less money than cards available to other Shapers, but has the added advantage of the clicks being useful for other things - like, a power-turn of Keyholing/Sneakdooring or a mega-Medium dig.

6 Likes

You’re a bad person @PeekaySK. I have recently sworn myself off subpar identities in favour of trying to win. I really like the prof… dammit…

1 Like

Turns out I always finish 5th in tournaments whether I play Good IDs™ or not. Might as well play the interesting ones then :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

For 5th place they should give out a paper playmat that’s a Color-Me-In Professor, with crayons.

20 Likes

“Click three and four, trash Caprice with Drive By”

3 Likes

Does anyone else think that the rez cost on Markus Batty is a too low? I feel like if should cost at least 1.21 ;p

2 Likes

Replaced Sansan with batty in HBFA tonight. Batty flatline and the threat won games. More testing required, but he’s serious!

2 Likes

Apparently card #100 (last card of old Hollywood) is a 6/4 agenda, and card 116 in the universe of tomorrow is a Weyland asset with “click: host an asset on ~ and Rez it, reducing its cost by up to 2”. It costs 2 to Rez 5 to trash and can host up to 3 assets.

1 Like

if true, that means it’s neutral as well.

i would be absolutely terrified to play it myself, but i know someone is making a 5 agenda Weyland soon with 3x that 4/6, 1x Government Takeover, and 1 any 2 or 3 pointer

i would consider it in a Midseasons/Psycho deck with a bunch of Beales and Market Researches though.

Mushin would be great with it

without knowing anything else about its ability, what else could use this?

Interesting point about the agenda being neutral. That’s only true if they don’t break the tradition of there being at least 1 neutral card for both sides in every data pack. Except they just broke this for the first time in The Underway on the runner side. (if it ain’t neutral, it’s going to be a Weyland agenda anyway)

Btw, it could also be a limit 1 per deck card, so the 5 agenda deck might not become a reality. Unless Weyland gets a reduced min deck size ID at some point…

I’ve been playing a 7 agenda agenda 59 card blue sun as a troll deck, 6 4 4 3 3 sounds like it would improve the consistency of my punitive threat

As a Gov Takeover BS player the ability on the 6/4 would have to be very good for me to consider it over my current 3 pointers. Being able to score 5/3s (especially The Cleaners) where possible is really important to the deck’s functioning, and the extra meat damage from Cleaners helps secure the win in about half my games.

HRI and The Cleaners are both insane in that deck. I don’t think you want to take either out. I’m interested in the 6/4, but I think you’re right it doesn’t go straight into the 6 agenda murder deck.

3 Likes

Tested Gang Sign last night. The corp spent three clicks scoring an agenda. R&D ice bounced. I access TFP from HQ due to Gang Sign, win it, then bounce HQ ice. Basically, the corp scored, I scored, and defenses were removed.

Gang Sign in Leela is fun.

10 Likes

What I am looking forward to slotting into my BS murder deck is Contract Killer. I love traps that do stuff if the runner doesn’t run them, and one that can nuke ProCo, Kati and most importantly for the punitive threat, Film Critic, as well as help pull off a kill? Yes please!

2 Likes