SanSan Cycle Spoilers

Yeah. This seems to be the pack where they broaden out the glacier options.

inb4 False Echo becomes a thing. :smile:

4 Likes

Combo it with Crescentus for maximum trollitude.

Well I think the corp would be required to return the ice to HQ rather than rezzing.

I think the point was that by bouncing the outside piece of ice, the next piece of ice becomes the outermost piece of ice and thus unable to be rezzed.

4 Likes

Ah I see. That’s pretty interesting. If only False Echo was 1 inf…

Port this new card into Shaper, so you can Clone Ship the Echoes back in between ICE. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: This was a joke, but now I want to disintegrate entire scoring servers.

4 Likes

Play Leela :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There was already a nifty R&D mega-run deck using False Echo, Echoes of Truth. I think this card will replace Blackmail in that deck, allowing for an ID with a leaner deck and hence faster setup.

Full visual spoiler in a spanish forum http://netrunnerlcg.mforos.com/2069761/11647203-old-hollywood/

4 Likes

Unknown cards are bolded

"Drug Trafficker

When your turn begins, lose one credit. When the corp turn begins, draw a card"

"Ronald Five

Every time the runner trashes a card (including Ronnie Five) he loses a click"

"It’s a trap! (Jinteki ice)

Every time “It’s a trap!” is exposed, inflict 2 net damage

–> the runner trashes one of his installed cards. Trash “it’s a trap”"

Old Hollywood Grid is more or less as it was spoiled… too long…

"Preview

When your turn begins, you may pay 1 credit to place an advancement token on a card that can be advanced in a server"

Casting call is as was spoiled… runner gets two tags for accessing the faceup agenda

"Alternative Channels (Weyland transaction)

Trash an installed card in a server and gain 3 creds for each advancement token on it"

Let me know if you want anything else translated. Everything else is as was originally spoiled.

I love Spanish. “Fan Site” directly translates as “Page made by fans”

I’m not sure what the Bioroid will be in English. “Forzador” means “Forcer.” Not sure that has a good ring to it.

2 Likes

Thanks @steve_houston. What’s the trash/rez on Ronald Five?

EDIT: Found it, nvm. 3 to rez and 3 to trash; not worth it.

You can see it on the visual spoilers but it’s 3/3

1 Like

“It’s a Trap!” seems… pretty good. Better than Shock out of RD and HQ. First piece of ice that does something when accessed from centrals.

1 Like

Yeah, can’t trash it on medium digs either which is huge (assuming it fires out of rd). But first thoughts are oh shit. Archives too!

Sounds like a fun card for IG.

Wait a minute.

Expuesta means expose… sorry guys. Not accessed. As in you have to like Infiltrate or Silhouette it.

Not 100% here, but I think it’s the case.

Yep. See the NBN agendas–“acceder” means access. Expuesta (exponer) means expose. Damn.

4 Likes

Yeah, I can’t see ever installing it, really. Straight up replaces Shock!?

It’s the Snitch/Au Revoir counter card!

5 Likes

Boo. Though I think shock effect on access on a semi-crappy piece of ice would be kinda good design. Would need to be balanced a bit.