SanSan Cycle Spoilers

Yeah, I just wanted to get it right.

Good on you man, there are timing structure for a reason, if a card comes out that forces the runner to draw or can shuffle the deck or something, that might be relevant

2 Likes

Rolodex also enables Eureka. The dreams are almost real, friend.

Monolith bro signing off.

5 Likes

[quote=“cmcadvanced, post:2680, topic:2197”] I
want to use Rolodex to make street peddler grab a blackguard for me to stimhack. I want blackguard to be competitive so badly
[/quote]

I have a new mission in life. Thanks :smile:

My thought on Windfall is Duggar’s my whole deck, use Trope to put three Monolith back on top, then triple Windfall from my hand.

So has anybody pointed out yet that Helium-3 Deposit and Public Support play together? :wink:

5 Likes

lmao

Note that Public Support is the only Weyland card with Power Counters…

11 Likes

The 3-pt combo is real. Worlds deck set.

you realize that one adds and one removes right? your second post made me second guess you

Is there a Stimhack punishment award? I deserve it. I actually thought it was a possible play.

Why the hell can’t you add or remove power counters. You’re mining them for goodness sake. I guess being able to remove power counters would have made the card go from a joke to merely unplayable.

10 Likes

i thought it was total sarcasm. quick, edit your post and claim sarcasm!

1 Like

Too honest. It’s OK, I’m all for having a good laugh at oneself.

2 Likes

i feel like this is epic-level trolling on FFG’s part.

It’s not a “you may” trigger, so if it’s the only rezzed card with power counters you have to do it. Amazing.

it does say ‘up to’ though, so you can just decide to put 0 counters

2 Likes

It’s a tragedy of card design, it basically says we just want people to waste time with snoop and viktor

2 Likes

nah, just put 2 more power counters on Plascrete. also, they really needed to make that hard counter to Stim Dealer… that doesn’t actually anything but skip one turn, only available once every three turns… putting 2 counters on Stim Dealer when it already has 2 counters is living the dream… ;~;

1 Like

We can redicule you on twitter if you want? I can retweet :clap:

1 Like

It should have just removed 2 counters. Did the developers think it was overpowered to be able to land bd in this manner? I’d like to see more people play stim dealer and stimhack cause I love me some defects in the brainchip department.

Thread detailed