Store Championship Winners Battle Royale

Hi everyone,

As this season of Store Championships continue, I’d like to start organizing the online tournament for Store Champ Winners. This would be a tournament with the recommended Swiss rounds, with Top cut based on feedback from the community. As it stands, I’d like to set a future date in between the end of Store Champs and beginning of Regionals. Please feel free to post feedback and concerns, otherwise this post will be a work in progress listing the details, and list of Store Champ Winners participating in this event. I hope to hear from you all soon!

11 Likes

When would this happen? Our Store Championships are almost two months away, on 29th of March.

1 Like

We are looking into dates. Ideally, the date(s) would be after all store champs and not conflicting with any regionals. We were looking at Sundays because it’s usually the best day for everyone but we might go with Saturdays if there are too many tournament conflicts.

1 Like

Sounds cool I presume this is online/worldwide? Have you thought about time zones? I hear GMT is the best one :wink:

7 Likes

Now I’m going to have to go super hard to win an SC! Sounds like an amazing idea.

2 Likes

But I HATE tournaments.

5 Likes

We’re looking into it.

9 Likes

GG no re 10 chars

1 Like

I managed to win an unofficial tournament last season, now to make it official!

I’ll do my bestest to get in this. The world needs to know that Stimhack Atman is amazing. I will never give up.

You love Swiss, but hate Elim? :wink:

2 Likes

For this tournament, I think all the store champions should a get a first round bye.

19 Likes

lpoulter
Sounds cool I presume this is online/worldwide? Have you thought about time zones? I hear GMT is the best one :wink:

+1

GTM +1 that is… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ultimately, if there will be many competitors, we may have to split the event into US/EU, and then maybe follow it up with US VS EU. I have some ideas but I’ll have to get the agreement of the community.

5 Likes

So Canadiens are excluded?! :scream:

4 Likes

Even more ironic, given that D1en is a Canuck :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He’s a traitor to his own people. :frowning:

3 Likes

Oops, I mean North America :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ALL THE AMERICAS.

Australians are barred from entry.

6 Likes