The Geist Bazaar + Camera Thread

Hey, I don’t want to shit in anyone’s cereal, but have we tried mass install in geist? There have been times that you just need 1 or two more breakers but not enough clicks, and with the insane geist draw, it might be worth it, especially with tech writer

2 Likes

Don’t you bring that hoodoo witchery nonsense into this thread!!

4 Likes

i tried it ages ago. i’d almost always find a use for it, but it usually sat in my hand for a couple turns first

1 Like

Played this against a Palana deck last night, he scored out an early Nisei Mk 2 but by the time he found his next agenda I had my entire deck on the table and was sitting on like 30+ credits, total lock on the remote as well as the weird semi-lock on R&D from Spy Camera. I swapped Breach and Passport for Aurora and Peacock. Unfortunately I’m not very sure how reliable that change is. He was using Little Engine and Crowbars get you past a Little Engine for like a net of 8 credits, so I was Scrooge McDuck rich and paying exorbitant amounts for Aurora and Peacock was fine. Another thing I was considering after the game was having a single Autoscripter, it would help a lot when you go through your deck the second and third time.

Thanks for the deck list!

2 Likes

Love the Autoscripter idea. I gave CJFM’s list a try, and I felt hugely out of clicks. You’ve got all these programs to install and you’re drawing cards faster than you can install them.

2 Likes

I’ve tested it with AS its pretty fine, but eventually I feel like you have to make a failed run, which kinda sucks. At 3 cost, I only ever felt good rolling it off peddler. End up on the cutting room floor for me :confused:

Autoscripter is a good idea. I’d cut the Fall Guy for one.

What was your MU? How did it go?

1 Like

Figure it a way to play Stimhack then, and play Rachel Beckman while you’re at it

beach party game day?

1 Like

Party pancakes, clean version