The Theophilius Bagpiper Podcast!

Will there be another episode?

I really hope there’s another episode. I mean that by way of encouragement. No pressure. It’s your time for my edification and enjoyment.

Hi all. Apologies for the break in service! My laptop died and I’ve been too busy (lazy) to sort a replacement. However, the new machine is being delivered in about half an hour! Content to follow (barring laziness delays).

1 Like

Just listened to the latest run last click and you answered my question there as well.

Looking forward to it. You guys are a great addition to the podcastiverse.

Really appreciate the kind words!

Tired of the wait, Theophilius Bagpiper has recruited a pair of new hosts from the many poor unfortunates who have found themselves in his debt.

Fresh hosts are an opportunity to turn over a new leaf and that means an end to the off-topic nonsense that marred this podcast’s early episodes. Join Iain and Ronan as they get serious reviewing datapacks, beginning with the Genesis Cycle.

What will our new podcasteers make of Janus 1.0, the fearsome four-sub bioroid that’s sure to be dominating the meta for years to come?

But! Before they get to the inevitable job of dismissing this new Whizzard fellow as having a far too narrow ID ability, they discuss the European Championships with guests Seamus and Rob!

Info:

Facebook: Redirecting...

Twitter: @theobagpiper

Soundcloud: SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

RSS Feed: Theophilius Bagpiper

And we’re on iTunes and Stitcher

1 Like

Burn your SanSan City Grids, throw away your Scorched Earths and join us in celebrating the salvation of Darwin! The rumours were true all along and Core 2.0 is upon us!

Bagpiper is pleased to discover that Chaos Theory – his notorious partner in crime – will be with him in capers to come. But what do Rob and Seamus make of this latest and greatest change to the game we love? Alice joins our hapless hosts to find out.

Info:

2 Likes

One evening Rob and Seamus found themselves at a loose end and decided to build some decks with the new core set that has everyone so excited. Theophilius, ever hungry for content, demanded they record and release their efforts.

We can’t be held accountable for the quality of the episode or the decks but if you really have nothing better to do you can now listen to your hosts build some decks and even watch them play a game on jinteki.net.

Info:

The game: Chaos Theory versus Making News - YouTube

1 Like

We’ve broken our founding principle of having a Scottish guest on (most) episodes but we thought it was worth it to bring you the sweet words of Mr. Damon Stone, former lead designer of Netrunner!

Info:

2 Likes

Interesting conversation with Damon. Thank you for the thoughtfulness of your questions and the approach – especially choosing not to rehash what has been said on other podcasts.

I am quite sad to learn that I’ve been playing Khan and the bird breakers wrong for almost a year now. These cards should come out with an instruction manual.